Anyone test with Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com's test?

SatansSprite

1ds/1angel/Preg
Reaction score
Ok, so I follow some peoples videos on Youtube, and Ive noticed some of them using tests (both OPK and Pregnancy) from this site. Ive checked the site out and the tests are VERY affordable especially for someone on a budget like myself, but I just wondered if anyone else had used them and what they thought.

I use them. They have worked well for me... Good for their price. Now if I can only get one of them to give me a BFP. LOL :flower:

Didn't want to read and run! I've used them for the past few months, and have had great success with them. I've been predicting my ovulation with the OPKs and seem to be detecting a surge the same day as the doctor. Don't know about the sensitivity of the HPTs, as I've never had a BFP ;)

Well if they work even slightly...Im game. Put an order in for a few. I dont have a huge budget so if I even can get just a faint BFP, enough to warrant getting a more expensive one, well thats good enough for me.

I use their OPK's and also bought a few HPT's as well. The OPK's worked very well, when I got my 2 positives I double-checked with some Clearblue Digital OPK's and they were also positive with the :) so they are very reliable for me so far!!

They have always worked for me, and shown a bfp at 10 dpo for all my pregnancies. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->