• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing 18th May?

winegums

Reaction score
Because I am and I'm scared as Af isn't due till 20th but it's my OH birthday + it's the day my dad is having a big op and i would love something nice to show them both!!!

xxx

Hi winegums, I am testing on the 18th, even though I am due on the 19th :) I will test with you x

yay thankyou lucky m, i hope you really are lucky ;) lol xxx

aww thanks becca i hope to see a :bfp: off of you too :) xxx

Thanks becca. I hope we all get one :) xx

No! I've been told to test thursday. :D
I want us all to get one tooooo!
Wahoooo to the :BFP:!
xxx

My test date is May 18th, AF is due that day I can't see being able to wait though - I feel this is the month I have had this feeling since 1DPO I hope I am right!!

thats great sidneygirl glad your feeling good about it... im pretty doubtful this month but trying to keep the pma up ;) i really need it this month xxx

I am doubtful too, maybe that is just so we don't get our hopes up, but we are actually pregnant?? I hope so! xx

I am supposed to test May 19th, but I am sure that I won't be able to wait, so I will test May 18th too! I feel pretty good about this month, but I get this feeling every month...

I was gonna test on may 20th Af is due the 22nd but i plan on starting on the 18th unless i get a nice implantation dip soon then ill be testing a few days afterwards :thumbup:

yay lots of people testing on 18th :) xxx FX EVERYONE :dust:

Hi ladies,
AF due 18th-19th so i wil try and hold out till 17th-18th,
Will see :rofl:
Good luck and i hope we all get :bfp: x

AF is due on the 18th and I'm trying to wait until then to test. Not real hopefull this cycle. This only my 2nd TTC cycle after a tubal reversal. But hey here is som wishful thinking...right???

GL ladies...hope there are BFP next week

How is everyone feeling now? Any good symptoms? xx

noo im feeling really unhopeful! had lots of white creamy cm sorry for TMI. anyway googled it all i can find is about a normal cycle with no pregnancy this happens after ov........ ? :( xx

Feel like af is coming but its way to early yet again, Had a spot of pinkish cm cervix is high soft and closed ,been super hungry ( 10 days away) tired and mild nausea. Other then a temp drop yes to 97.2 then a rise today at 98.4 not much else here :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->