Anyone testing May 26th?

LiLi2

Reaction score
Looking for a small group of ladies to keep me sane over the next few days.

Currently TTC #2, this is our first cycle. I'm 6ish DPO. I think we were a little late this cycle as we had my in-laws in town and didn't DTD until either ovulation day itself or maybe the day before (if we are lucky). I don't know exactly when I ovulated, as I'm not using OPKs or temping. Just going off of the "approximately 14 days before AF" rule. I originally was going to wait until the 27th to test, but had to give myself a little grace and allow it a day or two early since I know I'll be going crazy.

No symptoms, really. Still breastfeeding my son and don't even have sore boobs, which was my first symptom when I was pregnant with him. I've had pinching pains near my hips, but I don't think that means anything at all.

Anyone want to wait the next few days out with me?

Hi Lili, how's things going have you tested yet?
I'm a little further than you (15dpo now) but unfortunately I'm
still getting negative tests :(
Think I'm probably out but was so convinced it was my month as I had what I thought was implantation bleed at 9dpo.
Good luck xxx

I'm testing 28th I'll be 14dpo and :witch: will be due

Hi! I'm also ttc no 2 and this is my first cycle off the pill. This is CD28 so if AF doesn't come today I might test tomorrow as well! I'm not sure when I ovulated this month, but ewcm came about CD10 and we dtd the day after but not much more. I'd be pretty surprised if this is our month as it took 7 months last time around, but fingers crossed anyway!

Hi ladies!

I tested yesterday and had what I thought was a BFP. Turns out it was just something weird with the test. Today's frer is BFN :(

Here was my nasty trick test:

Test3.jpg

And this morning's BFN:

test5again.jpg

LadyV: when is AF due for you?

Looking forward to your tests, ladies! Any symptoms?

I've wimped out and didn't test this morning. I can feel AF coming so I'm not sure there's any point...

Aww, just wait it out Nicola. AF got me today, so I'm out.

Thanks Lili, I'm sorry the witch got you this month :( I'm still waiting and was going to test with fmu but my ds woke up crying so I didn't get chance!!! So now I'm in for another day of running to the bathroom every 10 mins thinking AF has come. Unless anyone thinks smu is effective?

I got my :bfp::happydance:
Sorry to those the witch got, f'xd for this next cycle :(
And :dust: to anyone left to test xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Mayb!! H&H 9!!

Did you test, Nicola?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts