• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone testing Oct 5th-14th? Last of the June babies?

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I think I am going to test around the 8th or 9th. DS birthday is the 9th, he's finally going to be 11! Wait, that makes my oldest that much closer to 13! OMG! :hissy:

Anyway Oct 9th is also John Lennon's and his sons birthday, great day to have a son! AND he likes the Beatles. I think I mentioned this somewhere before but my brain is fried at the moment.

Hey - :witch: is due 12th so will testing about then - hoping for a June baby!!! Bring on the :bfp:

xx

Same here... :witch: due around the 12th. Just hoping she stays away for atleast 9 months. If we timed it right - and I think we did - we managed to BD twice a day, every day, a week before I OV :happydance: But then there are no guarantees when the OH has a low SC. Probably working myself up for yet another let down :cry:

I'll be testing on the 16th! Hope the :witch: doesnt play games with me this month, i was 5 days late last month and kept getting :bfn:

I'll be testing on the 15th Fingers crossed for everyone!

I'm testing on the 13th when :witch: is due.

13 is my lucky number - so here's hoping it will be our month (and that we don't have to wait until cycle 13)! :lol:

I will be testing about the 15th too, good luck everyone xx

i will be doing a frer on monday.......:happydance:

Good luck to all you ladies testing!!! I wish you the best of luck and fingers crossed you all get your BFPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) , :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"