Anyone testing the weekend after Thanksgiving? 11/25-11/27?

heretohope

Reaction score
Here we go... Im in the 2ww! 1 and 2 dpIUI. Supposed to test the weekend after Thanksgiving (11/25, 26, or 27). Any other post Turkey Day/weekend testers?

Care to buddy? :winkwink:

Im hoping this month is our month, and that weekend is THE weekend!!!!!!

:dust::dust:

YEP! ME!!! Today is my O day which means tomorrow will be 1DPO....

Oh yay!! That was quick! Im so excited and cant wait until that weekend. This was our third cycle doing IUI, and Ive prayed and prayed its our last (for now)!!! Im also going to stay away from POAS as long as I can, unlike previous months. And, this month, Im just going to lay low and relax. Thats the plan at least!!!! Thrilled to share this 2ww with others :flower:

Oh yay!! That was quick! Im so excited and cant wait until that weekend. This was our third cycle doing IUI, and Ive prayed and prayed its our last (for now)!!! Im also going to stay away from POAS as long as I can, unlike previous months. And, this month, Im just going to lay low and relax. Thats the plan at least!!!! Thrilled to share this 2ww with others :flower:

:happydance:....good luck!!!! I'm O today so tomorrow will be my 1DPO AND so I have some business to attend tonight LOL.
But I agree - I POAS way too often last month. I need to relax.....

I'm also due that weekend - 11/25 to be exact! Very tempted to test on Thanksgiving, but might hold off until 14 DPO which is 11/27. Good luck to us all!

Busy work week this past week. Im now 8 dpiui... resisting urge to POAS :haha: Been thinking maybe I should test Wed or Thurs, so I can have a glass of wine or two with Thanksgiving dinner. This, being my third IUI, Im prepared for a negative... remaining ever so cautiously optimistic!!

Been super crampy today (like AF type), and yesterday had this odd pulling/searing pains on my right side of abdomen. Had a few of those today as well, but, I remember having pain like that the few months after surgery (which they told me was nerves etc). Who knows! Been irritable, so Im wondering if AF is coming. I dont really temp or check cervix (not really sure how or what it all means, plus I work nights, so my sleeping is way off!!)

Hows everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->