Anyone think they knew the gender from 12 week scan?

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
Just popping over a little early- hi!!!! As I can't stop thinking about my 12 week scan. I was 12w2d but measuring 12w5d and we were planning on staying team yellow as we have two little girls already. However, without warning the tech went down between the legs and I saw nothing that could be a willy between the legs at all. Just two legs and a space. Do you think I should just give up on being team yellow and plan for another girl or could I maybe have missed something? I asked tech and she said it's too early to tell but I've googled potty shots like a mad woman and the Willys all seem quite obvious! Anyone else think they knew this early. Were you right? Tia.

I didn't think anything external was visible yet apart from nubs? The theory for that depends on the angle of the nub.

I doubt you would know at a 12 week scan to be honest, so I would stick to being team yellow without worrying too much :)

It's not obvious at 12 weeks. People can sometimes tell the difference between the nubs but there wouldn't be a willy. I think the earliest you can see that clearly is 16 weeks.

I agree, you can't tell from a potty shot at this stage. It's only a nub still, not defined genitals xxxxxx

Thanks for the reassurance. I've just seen loads of potty shots online with a really obvious willy! Would really like to just put it out of my mind now and forget what I saw, going to try my best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->