Anyone tried Maca for low sperm count?

obe

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Has anyone tried Maca before?

Ive heard its a good supplement to help sperm mobility.

Has your OH tried it with good results???

:hugs:

Were trying it and my husband has another SA due in the next few weeks so we shall see. I dont hold out too much hope, but you never know!

YES YES YES hubby did along with good diet exercise and no caffine and went from 14 million to 125 million in a month!

4 months after we started using it I got a :bfp:

Hey - yep we tried it.

99% of males have a 'normal' count on their second SA so you could seriously get a storming result if you haven't had the 2nd test yet anyway.

We had 2 SA's - both equally crap. DH took wellman's, maca and vit c and it showed an 800% improvement in his sperm - not sure which of the mix it was down to but the fertility books all recommend the stuff i can't pronounce that was in the wellman tablets!!

Give it a go - it'll take 70-90 days to show improvement as that is how long it takes sperm to mature so fingers and toes crossed. GP said that if the count is low, it can take several months to improve - we are getting there so hope you do too xx

Wow! Thats great! Well I have ordered some so will be giving it a go, we have nothing to lose so its worth a shot.
My OH has had two sperm tests and both were quite poor, he had a reversal which hasnt gone so well so im willing to try anything. I already have him taking zinc and L-Arginine which are also ment to help.
Fingers crossed!!!

Hello,

My DH and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. We were both just tested and found that my DH, sperm motility, count etc were all extremely low.

He's just started taking maca.

800% increase in sperm count is amazing. How many times after taking maca did your DH test SA?

Any info you have would really help.

Hey - yep we tried it.

99% of males have a 'normal' count on their second SA so you could seriously get a storming result if you haven't had the 2nd test yet anyway.

We had 2 SA's - both equally crap. DH took wellman's, maca and vit c and it showed an 800% improvement in his sperm - not sure which of the mix it was down to but the fertility books all recommend the stuff i can't pronounce that was in the wellman tablets!!

Give it a go - it'll take 70-90 days to show improvement as that is how long it takes sperm to mature so fingers and toes crossed. GP said that if the count is low, it can take several months to improve - we are getting there so hope you do too xx

Hey Candy

Well DH did his first SA in August and one four weeks later - both showed a total count of 1 million. He started on Maca straight away as well as good multi vits and 1000mg of vit c. In the January he did another SA and it showed his count was 8 million total - June it was 16 million total - he is due to do another SA soon but we keep :sex: so need to stop that!!

We now have a start date for our IVF... but i have hope that at some point naturally will work! FX! xx

Hi ladies....just wondered if maca worked for u in the end...i know this is an old thread but hoping some of u r still around...to tell the tail....

Hey girlies! Maca wrked for us. OH has a poor SA result due to motility so we were heartbroken.

Anyway did sum research and read that maca helped so we gave it a go. He must of been taking it 6wks maybe 2mths and boom that it was a BFP. Both couldn't believe it. I'm coming up for 8wks now and things seem to be goin ok.

I would defo recommend it! Good luck x

Hey girlies! Maca wrked for us. OH has a poor SA result due to motility so we were heartbroken.

Anyway did sum research and read that maca helped so we gave it a go. He must of been taking it 6wks maybe 2mths and boom that it was a BFP. Both couldn't believe it. I'm coming up for 8wks now and things seem to be goin ok.

I would defo recommend it! Good luck x

Orr wow this has given me great hope....congrats to u...fx for us :thumbup:

Hello Ladies - your results have been fab!

Where is the best place to by maca from and how much do you take each day?

Hi ladies, I know this is an old thread but I'm trying to find out how much maca to take a day? Dh sperm count is only 2 million so I'm desperate to increase it xx

old post. but it needs a bump!! I just bought 2 lbs of maca powder from amazon and will be shoving it down DH's throat everyday... it wont be as bas as it sounds, I'll make him a nice fruity smoothie to go with it...

anyways, how many grams should I give him to get results like this? 800% improvement would save my life! I want that!!

Yep! It worked!!! I had dh on macca tablets (think it was 2 a day) selenium and wellman conception. I took robuttsin for 10 days leading upto ov and now I'm 18 weeks pregnant with a boy!!! :) xx

Yep! It worked!!! I had dh on macca tablets (think it was 2 a day) selenium and wellman conception. I took robuttsin for 10 days leading upto ov and now I'm 18 weeks pregnant with a boy!!! :) xx

Do you know what his count was before and after? How long did he take it for?

My initial post is page 1 Hun. His count was 2 mill (awful) he took the supplements for 6 weeks and I was then pregnant! Not sure what his count was after though but it obviously worked as we were trying for a year before that and nothing :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->