Anyone tried Pregnitude?

Ask4joy

Reaction score
I just saw my OBGyn and she recommended taking Pregnitude. Anyone heard of or used it?

ive just googled it sounds amazing never heard of it before

I haven't used it, but looks like it's a myo-insitol supplement which is supposed to be good for pcos!

i used it, im not sure what good it did but it didnt hurt!

Hey love, I have used Pregnitude. The powder supplement that you mix with water. Its suppose to help with egg quality. It did help me, but I would get horrible ovarian pains.

I'm currently on CD7 after a chemical pregnancy. Started using it on CD3. I'll let you know how it goes! I do not have diagnosed PCOS and have only been TTC for 3 months but my doctor thinks it might help with the acne and PMS symptoms I've been experiencing and help with TTC.

I also have acne and pretty bad pms. Let me know if it works for you and I'll look into it! Maybe for next cycle if this one is another bust

I don't take that, but I take inositol which is in it to manage my PCOS. It ended a long cycle for me and my next I ovulated and it ended as a 35 day cycle. Currently cd15 on my second full cycle using it. It's definitely helped my cycles. I don't ovulate or get AF on my own!

It hasn't helped with weight loss, hair loss or acne though. In fact my acne is worse! But it's been great for making me ovulate.

I will let you know, Belle!

Kyla - good to know it helps your cycles! I do seem to ovulate regularly but it is also supposed to improve egg quality. I sure hope it doesn't make my acne worse! We will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->