Anyone tried Sudafed for seminal fluid?????

pushmug7

Reaction score
hey there,

6 months ago DH had a bad cold with high fever and eversince his semen has changed to very viscous and sticky with poor ejaculation and semen (dribbling rather than shooting out with very low volume) sorry TMI.

anyway , i dug and dug online and found that sometimes men are given Sudafed (nasal medication) for retrograde ejaculation , read many posts of women saying " dh took sudafed before BD and it worked"

well... im having a cold and i had some sudafed lying around so i gave DH a tablet prior BD and, well.. it kind of worked.

we BDd yesterday so usually he ejaculates like a drop or 2 , so thats what i was expecting BUT the volume this time was good !! (yes sometimes i measure dhs semen vol)

my question is: does this mean DH has retrograde ejaculation???? did anyone try this ?

nxt drs appointment is 2 months from now

hey there,

6 months ago DH had a bad cold with high fever and eversince his semen has changed to very viscous and sticky with poor ejaculation and semen (dribbling rather than shooting out with very low volume) sorry TMI.

anyway , i dug and dug online and found that sometimes men are given Sudafed (nasal medication) for retrograde ejaculation , read many posts of women saying " dh took sudafed before BD and it worked"

well... im having a cold and i had some sudafed lying around so i gave DH a tablet prior BD and, well.. it kind of worked.

we BDd yesterday so usually he ejaculates like a drop or 2 , so thats what i was expecting BUT the volume this time was good !! (yes sometimes i measure dhs semen vol)

my question is: does this mean DH has retrograde ejaculation???? did anyone try this ?

nxt drs appointment is 2 months from now

Hmm... I doubt a cold would cause RE. Has he had any kind of surgery on his area? Or is he diabetic (typically Type 1)? If not I would say that he does not have RE. Heat can play a major factor in volume... Maybe the fever stuck around longer than he thought?

My husband is Type 1 diabetic and has RE, so I have done a TON of research on it.

Think this is what my husband has it's a side affect of the medication he takes

Does sudafed work? How would e take it just an hour previous to :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"