Anyone Tried Travel Sickness Bands for MS?

MrsWatson

Reaction score
Anyone had any success?

Got some at lunch time, as I feel absolutely dreadful from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep - figured it was worth a try!

Had them on for 3 hours and still feel like a pile of pooh :cry:

Sorry you're feeling rubbish. I wear them most of the day and find that they help me generally speaking, but they don't get rid of the nausea entirely. I feel absolute rubbish! But I notice when I am not wearing them I physically feel like I am about to vomit which I don't get once I'm wearing them. I just have a general sicky feeling which is no fun but better than being without the bands :)

i only take them off to shower...last night i was feeling OK and took them off then an hour later started feeling crappy again.

I have them on currently and have been wearing them for a few days now ever since my MS kicked in. I fly tomorrow early and hope they help then as much as they have the past couple days!

i wouldnt say there a cure i think they ake it off a little maybe its phcoislogcal though haha but am wearing them yes xxx

I'm not sure - I'm too scared to take them off to see lol. I take them off to shower when I have to and feel gross always vomit after a shower anyway. So I'm not sure. You could try acupuncture?

I tried them awhile back when I went deep sea fishing and found out that I get very bad motion sickness. It was pretty choppy out on the water that day. And every time after I would go out on the boat I would wear it, it never worked for me. :(

My dad swore by them though!

Sorry you're feeling rubbish. I wear them most of the day and find that they help me generally speaking, but they don't get rid of the nausea entirely. I feel absolute rubbish! But I notice when I am not wearing them I physically feel like I am about to vomit which I don't get once I'm wearing them. I just have a general sicky feeling which is no fun but better than being without the bands :)

What she said...I wear them and still feel blah, but if im not wearing them I feel a million times worse and normally WILL vomit as opposed to feeling like I might lol

They definitely work for me, I wish they made some less obvious so people won't notice them and know I'm pregnant!

They certainly help you to stop vomiting but the nausea remains there. I was always sick 15 minutes after I took them off.

i agree with hope !!! i girl at uni said why you wearing them hm hm i was like shit ! made somebull shit that i had vertigo sickness hahahahaha!!!!!!

they should make them look like real bracelts xx

Yeah my hubby got some black ones to help him with sea sickness, but I picked up the pink mumma ones because I thought they were cute. Regretting not getting the black ones because at least they are more subtle when seen under a top.

They haven't worked for me sadly despite me desperately wanting them to :haha: I have heard good things from other ladies though!

Thanks everyone, I've had them on since about 2pm yesterday, and still feel grotty, but I think slightly better!

I've had mine since monday morning, wore them all them all day, and although still nauseated not quite as badly, yesterday I left them off for part of the day and felt dreadful.
Today on since I first woke up and this has really helped, I mean the nausea hasn't gone completely but it is far more manageable, wish I'd have had them with my daughter xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->