Anyone trying for baby No 3 soon?

lesleyannm

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im new here and looking at trying for baby number 3 this summer. We already have 2 boys, Jake is 7 in August and Josh is 4 half. Its took me sometime to make up my mind whether or not I would like to go for number 3 as I always thought we would just have the 2.
Im still a little nervous about it all and wondering if im doing the right thing or not but also don’t want to regret anything later in life either (as in not having another). My husband is 35 and I’m 29 and fast approaching the big 30 lol. So hubby wants the snip if we don’t go for baby no 3 this year. Obviously by the time the baby comes, Jake will be going on 8 and Josh will be 5 half so its slightly different to last time where there was only 27 months difference and it was hard going lol. I think maybe that’s what I keep thinking about and maybe that’s whats scaring me a little. My hubby is in the Forces so goes away for 6 months at a time every 2-3 years so he isn’t always here to help. Just wondering if anyone else has felt this way at all? Lesley-Ann xxx

Hey,

We will be trying for number 3 this year if all goes to plan. I have 2 girls already, one is 6 and the other is nearly 4, so same as you there will be a lot bigger age gap between a baby and other 2.
I still cant imagine having 3 kids, and I think like you I spent ages asking myself 'do I want another' etc, but now the more I think about it the more I want one! lol
Were still a bit undecided about when we will start trying, we originally said July, then it changed to December, then came forward to October, now Im liking the idea of July again, so we might TTC in the summer like you!
I do feel a lot more relaxed about the idea now, although I am still pretty scared!
Heres to a happy waiting for all of us! xxxx

Oh how fab, cant believe your two are same age as my two and your going for number 3 lol. I never ever thought id go for a third, always said i would have two and that would be it. Someone asked me do you think you would have thought different if you had a boy and a girl and maybe that does have something to do with it i dont know but all i can think about is baby. At one point i changed my mind and told my husband no will just stay the 4 of us but then i couldnt stop thinking about it and i think im like this now, what will i be like in a few years time when its too late (hubby going for snip lol).
I dont want to start any earlier than june/july, as as silly as it sounds, i want Jake to be nearly 8 when baby is due and Josh will be settled in school as he starts in sep (oct baby, so one of the eldest) and i also work so be nice to have a few months with both boys at school and a little me time after work before boys come home. How come your waiting then if you dont mind me asking?? LA xx

Hi, we will be trying for number 3 in June. I have 2 girls aged 3 1/2 and 2.

Were waiting until then so that we wont struggle too much when I'm on maternity leave. Have a loan which finishes next April so once thats paid off the money saved on repayments will mean that were no worse off with me not working, my company dont offer a maternity package so I will only get statatory. Also our youngest starts school in September too, so want her to be fully settled in before bombarding her with a little brother or sister, lol.
Are you currently on any birth control? I came off the pill in October, mainly because I was on a lot of other medication and that was one less I had to take, and my cycles are still not that regular, so glad I came off when I did to give my body a chance to get back to normal. I also plan to start taking pre-natal vitamins in the next few months. All getting very scary!! xxx

I am also planning my 3rd child. I have much older children. My oldest is 12 going on 13 and my youngest just turned 9. People think I am crazy because of their ages. I don't care, plus I am 32 so I say go for it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->