anyone trying to conceive #3? or have 3?

Ashley8806

Reaction score
Dh and I were talking about possibly tryong around nov/dec for #3. Part of me is excited but part of me is terrified to have 3. I only have two hands, were outnumbered, our two girls get aling great do I want to risk disturbing that bond? I just don't know :-/

We've just started trying for #3. We are NTNP really but that's all I ever did with the first 2 :flower:

I guess if things don't happen we will leave it at 2 but I'd really like 1 more.

I have always gotten pregnant first try with the first two so if we decide to there will pry not be much time between deciding and it happens so I'm a little scared to make that jump! :flower:

We are currently re-trying for #3. Pregnancy #3 ended in miscarriage, baby didn't develop beyond 6 weeks, but pregnancy lasted a bit longer. I got pregnant first try all 3 times, but TTC post-miscarriage is proving a little bit troublesome as ovulation seems to be missing.

I got pregnant 2nd month with DS1 but DS2 took about a year (although I was still breast feeding at the start and hadn't started periods so it was about 6-7months of regular cycles)

I'm due AF in 3-4 days so I am busy "symptom" spotting like mad at the mo!

Celesse so sorry for your loss :( lits of baby dust to you.

Joeyjo good luck! That symptom spotting can be the devil. I was convinced I was just pregnant after forgetting my nuvaring (which got me on this whole baby #3 kick in the first place...lol) but af eventually came. I will be watching for your bfp!

I to am trying for our third have been trying since july will be looking for your guys BFP

I just don't know if I can make the big leap I'm scared! Lol it seems like I'm going for #10 or something...lol... I'm pry just making a bigger deal out of it than I should

This will be our first month TTC #3, my other two are almost 10 and 6 and I almost feel like i'm "starting over" only because i've been out of practice so long.

We are trying for #3, this is our 3rd month trying, im currently about 4 dpo. I say go for it. We figured we didnt want to not try and then in a few years wish we did so we are going for it..........hope that helps

I have three and am going to start TTC #4 around Halloween. Mine are each about two years apart (First two 20 months, middle and youngest 29 months) and they have such a great bond. They love each other and although the fight and LOVE to tease each other, they are very protective of each other and close. Can`t wait to add another to the group, and hopefully a boy so my son doesn`t grow up the only boy in a house full of girls.

Good Morning! This is my third cycle ttc #3 I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have two girls ages 12 and 6 so DH and I are trying for a boy. We are hoping to get a BFP soon...if we don't get it this month I may have to wait until after the holidays because my girls were conceived in the November and December and I don't want to risk conflicting birthdays ( I know a bit shallow)
but I have two siblings who's birthdays are within 9 days of each other and my mother struggled to be fair.

Thanks guys! Good luck TTC! I think having a pregnancy announcement for Christmas would be so fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->