Anyone trying to Gender sway? Shettles method or other?

babyclements

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
BEFORE ANYONE GETS STARTED ABOUT "GENDER SELECTION" AND HOW WRONG IT IS, THIS IS JUST FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED OR ARE TRYING OR MAY BE INTERESTED IN TRYING THESE METHODS. We are happy with whatever gender our baby will be and all that matters is that he/she is healthy anything after that is just a extra.....

So, now about me :)

I have 2 boys, (3) and (2) this is our first cycle trying for next ad last baby. I fell pregnant on first month of trying with first, then got pregnant while breastfeeding with my second, (didn't realize I could get preggers' breastfeeding so much). We are kinda trying to gender sway, having sex a few days before ovulation and not day before or day of ovulation, Shettles method. Honestly even if another boy I will be delighted, but a girl would be a nice change . my chart, with really only one previous months data says I will O on the 15th so dtd 10/11/13th, evidently it allows the male sperm to die off and the stronger female sperm have a longer life cycle they hang on for up to 5 days, so to inc the # of female sperm... I dunno how much I believe in it but, worth a try anyways. Weird thing is I have have had positive OPK's since sat morning, then took later in afternoon sat and it had 2 lines but not positive, positive again sunday at 11am, and positive again today at 1pm...... totally do not get OPKS!!!! Sat night i got a sharp pain in my uterus that I can only think was mittelschmerz/ovulation and then the following day i was crampy and felt "full" and achey. Anyways, we kinda messed up the shettles method as dtd sunday morning as following chart saying I wasn't to O till the 15th.....

At this point who knows, but not dtd again till out of this "fertile" window. will prob test using the sat as my O due to pains and then if BFN again using 15th as O, so will test 27th and again on 30th......

We would love a baby regardless of the sex but we would love to have a girl, i have miscarried 6x and the doctors think that i cant carry a girl. I can carry a boy as i have 2 and my fiance has 1 so thats 3 boys between us so we would love to have a little girl. I have read a lot about what food you can eat etc to try change the PH levels of your fluids to sway gender.

I have also heard about DTD 3-4 days before ovulation to give the female sperm chance to get up in there. Although we would love our baby regardless of what it was.

I hope you get a BFP soon
Beckie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"