Anyone trying to lose weight before TTC?

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
So, lately I've realized that I've gotten pretty sluggish. The fact that I've gained 30 pounds since AFTER my last baby was born - not helping.

I'm not gonna be shy - I weigh in at 151 pounds when my normal weight generally fluctuates between 120-125. After I had my last baby (Daniel) I lost all of my baby weight (38 pounds) within a matter of a few weeks. I looked great! But now... almost 2 years later, I'm almost back up to my pre-LABOR weight!! :oops: I got up to 158 pounds when I was 9 months pregnant with Daniel and the way things are gong - I'm heading right back there - only I'M NOT PREGNANT WITH AN 8 POUND 7 OUNCE BABY!!!

My question is, if you ARE trying to lose weight before TTC, what methods are you using? Diets? What type of exercises? Meal plans?? I need help!

I did some googling the other day and found this really wonderful website called www.fitday.com and it is AWESOME! They have all types of things to help you chart your weight loss including food journals, activity journals, tells you how many calories you need to eat, how many pounds you need to lose each week to get to your goal date weight... I strongly encourage anyone who is serious about losing weight to use this website... oh and it's free is the best part!

ANYWAY... so, who is TTLW befor TTC? I need to know that I am no alone in this! LOL

Hello hun, you are definitely not alone, there is a few of us TTLW before ttc. Lozzy started a thread about it - take a look and join us :) x

I want try and lose a stone before TTC. My problem tho is I have been eating so much on this depo. The sooner it runs out, the better.

I'm also on a weight loss mission before TTC. I can't seem to drop these last 15 lbs.

I definitely want to loose weight before TTC (the sooner i loose weight the better!) but it will be a few years before i start as i'm only 18 after christmas.

I want to lose about 50-70 pounds before I start to TTC. I haven't really started doing anything to lose weight yet. :blush: Starting next week I plan on setting some ground rules (like no soda) and seeing where that gets me. I also plan on borrowing my sister-in-laws Wii Fit or spending some time at her house each day to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->