Anyone ttc after 1st cycle?

knmum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am wondering who ttc after 1st cycle and succeeded after m/c@20wks? I want to try again but some said should wait for 2-3 cycle especially I m/c in 2nd tri.
thanks

hey dearie, im not sure.. coz i didnt wana read and run, so sending u some hugs ya :) my gynae did mentioned one is more fertile after an m/c. so i would suggest go ahead and try after the 1st cycle :)

Not much help im afraid but i lost my babies at 23 weeks, got a period 11 weeks late and now im trying again. I know your meant to wait but i just cant, i really want to be a mummy. Currently 6 days late and BFN xxx

Hi hun, sorry for your loss xxx

I lost my girl at 17wks in February, AF took 6 weeks after ttc before, and now on first proper cycle I guess?? Xx

hey knmum, yeah im ttc 1st cycle after a loss at 17+4. The way im looking at it by the time my body gets back on track then my body must be ready to carry another baby. Plus it makes me feel a bit better, that im actually doing something about it, if that makes any sense.

hiya, i am ttc, my mc was 5 weeks ago, it is the worst 2ww - not because i am excited to see if i have a bfp but mixed feelings between dreading it and desperately wanting it if and when it comes..

I lost my son at 36 weeks in january last year and fell pg again before I even had AF. I got BFP just 6 weeks after he was born. We were never told that we needed to wait. They tend to say to wait one cycle because the pregnancy is easier to date but scans can give accurate dates anyway :hugs:

Sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->