Anyone TTC and hoping for team blue? 15 week Ultrasound added

momofone08

Mommy of 3!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I have two WONDERFUL daughters and we are officially ttc #3, and this will be our last regardless of gender. We wanted a girl desperately with our first and didn't care about the gender the second time. We are both hoping and praying we will be blessed with a blue bundle this time. Is anyone else on the ttc a :blue: bundle journey and would like to be buddies?

Update!

I got my :bfp: back in July and just had my gender scan yesterday. I won't know the results until the gender reveal party. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_20131015_111411.jpg
    IMG_20131015_111411.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
I am already pregnant but I am hoping for :blue:! I have a beautiful little boy and I would love to give him a baby brother. This is my last child so I am REALLY hoping for a boy!

Hoping you get a little boy. :) My daughter absolutely loves her sister. They have a great relationship, and two brothers would probably be just as close. I LOVE my daughters more than anything, I just feel like something is missing.

Good luck Hun, hope you get you're Blue bundle :) I'm like you and TTC #3 starting in Sept, but we are going to try and sway Pink this time as we have two wonderful Boys xxx Have you looked at the genderdreaming site?. It's fab for swaying tips for Boys and Girls xxx Good luck

Good luck Hun, hope you get you're Blue bundle :) I'm like you and TTC #3 starting in Sept, but we are going to try and sway Pink this time as we have two wonderful Boys xxx Have you looked at the genderdreaming site?. It's fab for swaying tips for Boys and Girls xxx Good luck

I'm hoping you get a little pink bubba. Girls are so much fun. How funny that we are both TTC#3 and both have two of the same gender.

I will definitely check out that website, I hadn't heard about it before.

Good luck hope you get your blue bundle. I am due my 4th boy in October so can vouch for the same gender sibling bond.

I hope you get your little blue bundle :) are you going to sway?
I'm the opposite to you I have two amazing little men and TTC a girly for our last.
I have 3 sisters and a brother and hubby has 3 brothers. ( two are only half brothers and is full blood brother passed away when he was 14 ) hubby always wanted a sister and wanted girls with both out kids lol I love having only one brother he's 6 years younger than me and towers over me but I still call him my baby brother hehe! I think your little girls will love having a brother :)

I got my bfp a few days ago. Now the wait for the gender scan begins

Yipeeeeeee congrats!!!!. Hope you get your little Boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back