Anyone TTC August fancy a buddy?

bunnyhop

Reaction score
Dont know how the buddy system works really but would anyone like to buddy up with me for TTC in August? We where all set for ttc July but my dates would be 3 days out :cry: so August here we come! :happydance:

TTC will be number 3 for me x

Well we're going for it at the beginning of September, so I am happy to buddy up if there's noone else in august :) xx

Seeing we are both bunnys! I think we'd be a good match :happydance::hugs:

:D heehee! That's what I was thinking!!

When abouts in August are you trying then? x

OV is around the 14th if my dates go to plan. I so want the next month to fly by!

When are you two going to start trying? We could be 3 buddies

we are starting in aug as well. having my mirena removed on july 21, about a week after july Ov time

:) nice to see there's a few of us! I so can't wait to get started - Bunnyhop, that's fab then, not too much longer! How exciting!! I can't believe how exciting this all is!! You need to set up a journal too :) xx

Im End July / August.
I Want to join your gang lol xx

:D :happydance:
It will be good for a few of us to be ttc around the same time - although it looks as though I am going to be the last one of the group! x

Not long now girlies - my cycle this month was 31 days so im set around 30 fo working out my fertile days etc.

Soooooooooooooooooo excited, is a sale on in mothercare had a nosey around had to try so very very hard not to buy anything.

I'm end of July really, 26th ish if dates are right, can I join too?!!

I love having a nosy around the baby shops :D heehee! I can't wait to be able to look in them and actually be able to buy stuff!! :)

Happy2bme of course you can xx

hello! :hi:
i'll be around mid august i think, may i join in too !?!
I can't wait! I don't have any kiddlers yet so looking forward to trying again after a m/c-partial molar in march.(have had to wait till tests are clear etc..) and so far so good, come on august!!!

Happytobeme im 26th July too - sooooooooooo exciting.
Not long now xx

I am getting so very impatient... can't wait to get this stupid Mirena out so I can get to BDing! lol

After me willing aunt flo to come late she came early!! But atleast i know July is 100% out now and August will be here soon!!

Hi, we're going to ttc from middle of august! Really excited but a bit nervous now its getting closer!! It'll be our first! I just find it really weird that for the last however many years, we have tried our hardest NOT to get pregnant, then overnight we decide we want to!!!! Does anyone else feel like this? ha ha - or am I just weird?!?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->