Anyone TTC Number 3?

edthedog

Baking another pink one! #4
Reaction score
Hi!

Is anyone else out there ttc no.3? I thought maybe I was done with 2 but have those old feelings creeping up on me again so thinking of trying for no.3 soon :thumbup:

I am really excited but want to try and lose a bit more weight before getting preggers again as the spd nearly killed me last time so going to take a very relaxed approach this time round! :coffee:

Anyone else?

xxxx

Yup, me. NTNP/lightly TTC #3. SPD got me bad last time too.

Yep, I am TTC number 3, I'm 12dpo and scared to test incase it's a BFN!

I've had some of the symptoms this month, spotting, cm, a bit of back ache

What do you's other ladies think?

Pregnant or not?

I am too! My older two are 6 and 7 so a big gap! It will be my husbands first baby, so we are very excited! Currently waiting to OV!
Squeesh, test!!

Me too! This is my first round of clomid and am currently 5dpo... Who knows if we were lucky or not this month!

Well today is 13dpo and still scared, I am going to try and hold off see what happens as my af is due! Seriously hope it doesn't appear, but feeling very positive this month, here's hoping ��

Hi!
Yup we are ttc number three going on almost 12 mths now so I'm VERY ready for my bubba, I've had two early miscarriages this year :cry: so ttc a rainbow baby.

Oh good luck Squeesh! Let us know how you get on xx

Misscalsis, sorry to hear of your losses :-( Did it take you long to conceive your first 2? It took me 11 months for my first and then 3 months for my second so I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to it!

Good luck ladies xxx

Hi ladies I am NTNP very casually for #3. After a lot of discussing we are taking a very relaxed approach, if it happens it happens type deal.

Hi, just joined tonite and yes ttc baby 3 but with new partner:) we both have 2 kids each already and would live bubba together, ttc for last 8 months, but no joy :( anyone in the same situation ? X

We've been TTC baby 3.0 for some time now. An ectopic in Jan 11 and an early miscarriage in March of this year. We're (not so) patiently waiting for our rainbow baby to arrive.

My first was a surprise, and my 2nd was conceived on our 3rd month trying, when I was 6 months post partum. For whatever reason ttc baby #3 is giving us real issues. We're either meant to just have 2, or this is going to be one stubborn and sooo worth it baby.

Hi, just joined tonite and yes ttc baby 3 but with new partner:) we both have 2 kids each already and would live bubba together, ttc for last 8 months, but no joy :( anyone in the same situation ? X

This will be my fiances first child as well I have two from a previous marriage.

Hi ladies,

So I'm not TTC #3 yet. I'm on BC but I have this feeling that it failed. I, for the first time, missed two pills in one month. I have never ever missed a pill since I've been on BC. I doubled up the next days but I am also on an antibiotic...so yea. It took us three years of NTNP with our first, and 3 months of using protection and ONE night of no protection -heat of the moment kind of thing- for our second ( she was an oopsy daisy, but the most beautiful one). For the past three months I have had this unresolved feeling about being pregnant or getting pregnant. I want three kids. So over the past few days I have been wicked nauseated, low low cramps, low right side back twinge, headaches, mood swings, and super sore breasts.
This was in no way intentional. But if I was pregnant I would be absolutely fine with it. I'm "9 dpo" today...if I OV'd. Birth control is suppose to suspend ovulation so there is a good chance that I'm not pregnant and it could all just be psychosomatic.
Needless to say, I'm driving myself crazy!

Hi ladies,

So I'm not TTC #3 yet. I'm on BC but I have this feeling that it failed. I, for the first time, missed two pills in one month. I have never ever missed a pill since I've been on BC. I doubled up the next days but I am also on an antibiotic...so yea. It took us three years of NTNP with our first, and 3 months of using protection and ONE night of no protection -heat of the moment kind of thing- for our second ( she was an oopsy daisy, but the most beautiful one). For the past three months I have had this unresolved feeling about being pregnant or getting pregnant. I want three kids. So over the past few days I have been wicked nauseated, low low cramps, low right side back twinge, headaches, mood swings, and super sore breasts.
This was in no way intentional. But if I was pregnant I would be absolutely fine with it. I'm "9 dpo" today...if I OV'd. Birth control is suppose to suspend ovulation so there is a good chance that I'm not pregnant and it could all just be psychosomatic.
Needless to say, I'm driving myself crazy!

Hi! I have had a few friends that have been failed by BC. I just wanted to say that I hope you get the result that you want. GL to you!

Also, TTC #3. Finishing up my 2nd round of Clomid, not sure if I O'd or not.

Conceived my ODD after TTC 2 months (Clomid Baby), conceived my YDD after TTC for 8 months (Femara baby, only time I O'd during those 8 months of TTC.)

I'm TTC #3! We just started trying last month. My 2 daughters are from my first marriage. I've been married 3 years to my DH. We are hoping for #3 soon. It's been a while so I hope I can still make babies! The first 2 were so easy to conceive and my pregnancies were great.

I've very nervous this time around. I'm taking a lot of vitamins and supplements because I'm worried about my age. I've been off of birth control and taking prenatals since March.

Hi ladies can I join you? We're ttc our third too, our ds is 3 and our dd is 1. We're on cycle 3 ttc this one but my cycles are 37-42 days so feels like a lot longer! I'm just hoping baby number 3 decides to come soon as I'd love a similar age gap between 2 and 3 as 1 and 2.

Good luck and baby dust to you all xx

Edthedog, my af is due tomorrow, hopefully she won't show up and instead I will be poas and get my BFP I have been paying for! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->