Anyone TTC Number 3?

Oh good luck Squeesh! Let us know how you get on xx

Misscalsis, sorry to hear of your losses :-( Did it take you long to conceive your first 2? It took me 11 months for my first and then 3 months for my second so I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to it!

Good luck ladies xxx
1st two were NTNP babies so really only a few mths within the 1st 3 I'd say with DS1 and I think the 1st mth with DS2 ( but I think it happened so quick because I was still highly fertile after having DS1 we didn't expect it to happen so quick. So I'm getting so frustrated now that its almost 12 mths with this one and feeling lucky that it didn't take long with my boys :) so I'm just trying to suck it up and deal with it. But trying to turn off those ttc thoughts is bloody hard lol!

We've been TTC baby 3.0 for some time now. An ectopic in Jan 11 and an early miscarriage in March of this year. We're (not so) patiently waiting for our rainbow baby to arrive.

My first was a surprise, and my 2nd was conceived on our 3rd month trying, when I was 6 months post partum. For whatever reason ttc baby #3 is giving us real issues. We're either meant to just have 2, or this is going to be one stubborn and sooo worth it baby.
Your story is so much like mine we are having a lot of trouble trying to get number three but it will be so worth it for that squishy baby in the end :)

Your story is so much like mine we are having a lot of trouble trying to get number three but it will be so worth it for that squishy baby in the end :)

It really is! Our two children were even born just two months apart each (if I'm reading the dates correctly). Mine were born in July 2009 and September 2010, they're 14 months apart.

It must be something about a third baby, huh? It has GOT to be worth it in the end.

I am waiting to see what happens but the next one will be no3 :D
ive just come off depo so im waiting to see how im going to get back to normal

anyone else had any experiences with coming off depo and tcc??

im trying to conceive number 3 as well were on first cycle of trying. ive got a 3 year old and 7 month old. Im really excited to be trying but scared that I wont cope, ive had to go on antidepresants after my second but feel great now. Any one else got worries?

It really is! Our two children were even born just two months apart each (if I'm reading the dates correctly). Mine were born in July 2009 and September 2010, they're 14 months apart.

It must be something about a third baby, huh? It has GOT to be worth it in the end.
Lol yep DS1 was May 09 and DS2 was July 10. :)
I'm sooo ova ttc already lol! Third bub is definitely proving to be stubborn about joining us but I really hope it happens soon how funny would it be if our number threes were born in the same mth :)

im trying to conceive number 3 as well were on first cycle of trying. ive got a 3 year old and 7 month old. Im really excited to be trying but scared that I wont cope, ive had to go on antidepresants after my second but feel great now. Any one else got worries?
Having them close is hard ( mine are 14 mths apart ) but once you get a routine happening it gets easier. They do say 2-3 is easier than 1-2 :) good luck.

Actually ttc #3 but this will be my first child lost the other two in pregnancy

Having them close is hard ( mine are 14 mths apart ) but once you get a routine happening it gets easier. They do say 2-3 is easier than 1-2 :) good luck.

My fiance and his brother are 14 months apart and they are sooo close so having them that close is good I think. My 2 girls are 3 years apart and it worked out perfectly it is a good age gap. My youngest daughter will be turning 4 in August so it will be a little bigger age gap depending on when #3 is conceived.

Hey girls, I am also trying to conceive number 3. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old which are almost exactly two years apart. If I get pregnant this time around there will be a 3 year gap between #2 and #3. DH and I have been loosely TTC for almost 12 months now. This month he decided he really wanted to actively try. We did actively try in July and Aug of last year and then went back to NTNP and then decided to try again this month since nothing had happened in almost a year. My first two seemed to come so easy that it is getting frustrating. My first was an oops but it happened the one time we didn't use protection and my second happened in the first or second month of trying after my MC. I have had three CPs since we started to try for #3 so I am starting to think something has happened from being on BC or something else is going on... we hit all the days this month so hopefully in 11 days I will have some good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->