Anyone tww with a previous c section?

cooch

Mummy to one gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Had a section 15 months ago and were ttc no 2.

I'm 4 days before I'm due af and I'm getting pains in section scar area. Anyone else experience this?

:hi: Yup right here!
I was a surrogate in 2009 and gave birth to them by csect. FIVE months later , first try ttc got preg with DS. Scar area is sketchy and takes a long time to "finish" regrowing what ever nerves decide to, and even then it's never guaranteed to not be a sensitive area.
Most important thing is see if you can go over the csect op record with your dr. You mainly want to see they had no problems suturing after your c sect, and that you were double stitched, which reinforces the area for future preg.
No worries if the scar is sore, as it is surface tissue (stomach not uterus)
The only other concern would be if your scar tissue fused to outer uterine wall, but that is not something you would feel pain from this ealry if preg again. It would be pulling as the uterus grows.
But keep in mind the body releases tissue softening chemicals when preg, so that should not pose a real problem either. All your ligaments, and any tissue adhering to uterus will stretch over time- prego waddle :haha:
Main thing I would check with the doc is that your uterus was double stitched.
Hugs and :dust:

Thanks. I'm pretty sure the stitching will be fine. It was in uk so they're pretty standard with sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->