anyone up for a London meet?

We would possibly be interested (not got dates for Jessica's operation yet) xXx

great......once we get a better idea of numbers i will arrange the definate place to go but i am swaying towards London Zoo....cant beat the zoo!

We'd love to come! We're in North London.

Quite possibly hun though depends where in London you arrange something for!!

ok i need help with this as im crap at this sort of thing. If for example i said London Zoo on 25th April..........what then come after? do e all meet and pay on the door? or get our tickets ourselves? or would it be cheaper to get a group ticket when we get there???

I've just had a look on the website. Groups have to be 10 or more. It is cheaper £13.40 on the day or £12.70 in advance. Children under 3 are free (I think).
Non group tickets until the 26th March are 15.50 or 18.50 after.
I looked at the prices including a donation to the zoo but we wouldnt have to!!

£13 seems fair......so whose up for it on April 25 or any other date suggestions??

oh and if i pass my driving test on tuesday i could pick someone up!!! Fingers crossed !!!!!

ok i need help with this as im crap at this sort of thing. If for example i said London Zoo on 25th April..........what then come after? do e all meet and pay on the door? or get our tickets ourselves? or would it be cheaper to get a group ticket when we get there???

i cant do then hun its lilys birthday parties that weekend. x

June would be good for us! We arent really booked up!!!

thats ok...how about the week after....beginning of June?

:rofl: rachie, i'm pretty sure that the week after april would be the beginning of may not june,,,,,june is AGES away. So if you meant the beginning of may yes that would be great,
Jaiden has more surgery on the 8th of april so he will have recovered by then and he will no longer have a nasal gastric tube stuck to his face. xxx

Could it not be a week day rather than a weekend, because it will be a lot quieter during the week???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->