Anyone use calendula on LO? Natural products!?

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
I'm wanting to start using natural products on my little one .. But due to anxiety find myself worrying about anything new on my LO

She had a bad reaction to johnsons so I refuse to use stuff like that anymore!

I've heard calendula is amazing, anyone use it... I have the weleda calendula baby lotion and want to try it on LO after her bath (instead of the normal olive oil I put on her skin) ..

Is not going to cause a reaction or anything is it?

Thanks xxx

You can never tell what is going to cause a reaction but I used this: https://purepotions.biz/shop/page/6...wgSsSmfoTFRCMGmTGSshq7mKvjCXM50Ew&shop_param= on my LO since he was about 3mths old? It contains Calendula amongst other things. He had some baby ezcema so that was what I used it on and it went after about 3 weeks and has never returned :) I use it on my own skin as well as I have problem skin.

I use calendula in LO's wipes solution with no problems.

I was brought up on cod liver oil, arnica and calendula. Had nothing else til my teens and was always very healthy! My mum swears by them.

I swear by calendula! I use the whole weleda baby line! It was the only thing that cleared up ds #1 worst diaper rashes and once I started using it, he didn't get any more diaper rashes.

Thank you ladies ! I've heard good things about coconut oil too x

I've used that Weleda cream, it was great and cleared up a bit of nappy rash he had once because I had to use commercial wet wipes while traveling.

I actually use the weleda diaper rash cream with calendula all over, including LO face. She had a terrible face rash from drool and rubbing food all over her face and I could not get rid of it. The ONLY thing that worked was putting weleda diaper cream and then Curel itch defense (not natural but it worked) on her. I use the combo every night on her face before bed and any time she gets any rash anywhere I use this concoction and it is gone in a day or two. The cream has failed me for diaper rash at times, but it was because dd gets diarrhea when she teeths and it just wont clear up until the teething is done for the moment. I always used it once and a while to prevent and she didn't have diaper rash until 9 months and was teething badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->