Anyone use Glow app??

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Just been searching about a fertility dvd and this pops up it sounds pretty cool apparently it can help idenitfy any problems youmight not know you have by monitoring and flagging up antying as u use it as well as doing all the usual inoutting data and bbt etc. it also is supposed to give you more detail than other apps. i currently use ff have prev used ova aswell but went back to ff. just wondering what others think? :coffee:

I use it. It's ok but I don't find it gives any more insight than FF does. It is nicer to look at, though

I hadn't heard of this before but I did take a minute to glance at it, I agree with happy cupcake it looks way nicer to look at than fertility friend. I think I'm going to try using it :)

Yeah have tried it last 2 days going to run them at the same time for a month or so

Good idea :) I think I have about five apps lol

I used glow! I've used a few in the past (period tracker, fertility friend) -and glow was by far my favourite. I know a few peeps that use it and feel the same.

I like gow u can set reminders to take suppliments or whatever im terrible remebering if ive took them or not so its good to log it. Pretty impressed so far

OK So I've only used it the past few days, it's a little TOO detailed for me. I have Period Tracker on my phone which can chart my temps and I can put in symptoms if I wish but that's all I need, I did a one time payment for those things though, I think about $2 USD. Glow was way, way, way too much for me, but I'm sure it's helpful for others, and it's nice that it was free!

Ooo - i normally use ff and ovia (just as a backup) but I find ovia not very practical to compare symptoms (you have to click into a specific date to see if you had any symptoms - it drives me crazy since I like to compare month to month kust to know whether sth is new during tww. Ff is better, but quite ugly... i will try glow, maybe this is what I need :)

Oh i used ovia it predicted loads of things wrong. Ff is pretty accurate in guessing o unless i have a whacky month. Just want to.see what it says apparently.it can highlight any problems u might have and might b stopping u conceiving so will be interesting what it says at the end of this cycle since i have ttc for 2 yrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->