Anyone use herbal teas?

MrsMcK14

Reaction score
I just finished a cup of Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger, which contains red raspberry leaf and rosehips. Red raspberry leaf is supposed to enhance fertility. I've also looked into a few other herbs/supplements.

Anyone else trying this?

I've started taking it this cycle during af and a couple days after, twice a day.

This is my first cycle ttc sooo we shall see!!

I'm drinking at least one cup a day (might up that number by a cup or two cause it tastes good!). We also picked up preseed tonight cause i'm about to hit my fertile window! What CD are you?

I'm drinking at least one cup a day (might up that number by a cup or two cause it tastes good!). We also picked up preseed tonight cause i'm about to hit my fertile window! What CD are you?

I used pressed with dd and conceived that cycle. I'm not using it this time around....no particular reason.

I am 5dpo CD 19/28.

Oh wow! That made me feel better about the money we spent on it (preseed is not cheap around here!). I'm crossing my fingers for you. The TWW sucks!

Oh wow! That made me feel better about the money we spent on it (preseed is not cheap around here!). I'm crossing my fingers for you. The TWW sucks!

Thank you!!! It does suck. Ttc is just a big waiting game! Ugh.

I hope preseed works for you too!!!

Well, I got some OPKs (first time ever!). I know the first one (Friday) was negative. Yesterday was darker but still not sure if it was positive. About to take another one with SMU. Really not sure if I'm reading them right, and I'm not temping this cycle, but according to Ovia I'm supposed to O today (though I swear I may have yesterday). Either way, DH and I have been BDing daily since getting the preseed.

How goes your TWW? Have you given in and POAS'd yet?

I drank red raspberry leaf tea from AF to O day....do you know if it's safe to drink in the TWW? I can't seem to find a solid answer there and I'm 4DPO today.

We also used preseed this cycle (I think this was our 5th cycle using it) and the tube is almost gone so I hope we get our BFP so I don't have to buy another! Ha

Not sure if RRLT is safe during the TWW. I need to find out, though, cause today's O day which means TWW starts tomorrow for me. Yeah Pre-Seed is expensive! I gotta say though, it totally feels better than any other lube I've ever used.

Just a quick update: I did a search and it looks like RRL is *not* safe to use between the TWW and the 2nd trimester. Once into the 2nd trimester it looks like it's safe to use and can actually help make labor easier. I would, however, check with your doctor about this, which is what I plan to do. I'm not going to drink anymore of it until either A) my doctor says it's safe or B) AF rears her ugly head.

Thanks ladies, I'm going to get some if this isn't my cycle :D good luck to you x

I stopped drinking it after O too (just in case), and then found that and was glad I had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->