Anyone use naturtint hair dye?

B

Butterfly2

Hi has anyone use naturtint hair dye? I really want to dye my hair as my roots have come through very badly but I don't want to use one with ammonia.. My mum spoke to her hairdresser and she said she has used this on a client with cancer said the colour came out lovely and it doesn't have that strong hair dye smell.

Part of me really wants to do it as we going for a family trip tomorrow and my friends are starting to tell me how bad my roots her looking and they don't no I'm pregnant, the other part of me wants to wait till after my scan next week, and another part of me doesn't want to risk it at all. :wacko: I dunno what to do!

Cant say i have but ive used the loreal no ammonia foam stuff and the colour was great. And it had a fruit smell rather than that overpowering, every window open in the house smell of amonia ones

I went ahead and used it anyway it doesn't contain any ammonia or paraffins, it didn't smell horrible either and came with a shampoo and conditioner my hair is a lovely colour and is soooo smooth and silky! Xx

Nice �� now i know of 2 kinds that wont kill me with amonia lol.

Hi I would like to know how many weeks pregnant were you when you used the naturint and also did it affect the baby thanks for your help

I am a hairdresser all hair dye is safe to use ammonia or not it's not like it was 30 years ago. The real risks are that you could develop an allergic reaction to it even if you've used it before and been fine. All hair dye should be tested 48hrs before use using the tint not just the developer. Also you should be aware that hormones can cause hair to go unexpected colours when dying so I suggest doing a test strip beforehand. I used hair dye and perm lotion all the time and get it on my skin and inhale it all the time and my babies are fine. There really isn't much risk unless you don't test for allergies. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->