anyone use terry nappies???

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
i used terry nappies n plastic pants for 2 of my kids i have been using disposables with izzy but am about to switch to reusables n terrys at night but ive forgotten how to fold:blush: things seem to have changed alot since i did this theres so much choice any tips welcome:flower:

You just can't beat terry squares for economy and efficiency, but I'd go for bamboo rather than cotton ones, as they are more absorbent, so slimmer fitting, and single layer bamboo dries as quickly as good quality cotton terry. I certainly wouldn't go for plastic pants! PUL wraps or better still wool covers, are far cooler for your baby, and also will last longer than plastic. You can also use nappy nippas rather than pins. For boys I like the Kite fold, and for girls, the triangular fold, as these put the bulk in the right place. There are loads of sites i=on the internet whch sj=how you folds though - just google "Nappy Folds"!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thenappylady#p/u

i think this will provide what your looking for

thanks so much great info there ive got some wraps coming so i can use them where can i get bamboo ones what size izzy is 4mnths n about 13-14lb

little pants ^ who posted up there has a link in her siggie to her store where she sells bamboo ones lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->