Anyone used preseed?

lizhaley

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Im new to this forum and have been ttc around a yr and still no luck. Ive done some research about preseed online and all of the reviews seem way too positive lol. Im kinda skeptical...
Has anyone used it?
Wanting to use it?
Any good or bad things to say about it?

I used it with my daughter. I got pregnant first cycle using preseed with her. I've been trying for the last 4 cycles, and except for an early MC, no luck. I'm buying preseed for this month. :)

Good luck!

We used it with our first LO. It's a bit expensive for using as a lube for long term, and it can be super messy. You don't need much of it at a time, that's for sure! I used probably 1/3 of what they said to use in the applicator - otherwise, it just dripped out all over the place!

It took us 7 months to conceive, and we used pre-seed for probably about 5 of those months. I used pre-seed, softcups, the SMEP method... we finally got pregnant after hubby started taking a zinc supplement to help his little swimmers. :flower:

Oh yeah, and I second what she said. ^^ You only need to use 1/3 to 1/2 what they say to. Otherwise you'll be washing your sheets twice daily. ;)

while TTC #1 we tried from Feb-May with no luck
I tried with pre-seed in June and got pregnant with my son!!!

I got my mirena taken out in April and had to wait 3 cycles before we tried
So we tried this last cycle only using OPKs and I just got my period on Sunday :cry:

Sooo...I'm gonna buy preseed this month instead of OPKs because I just don't like the idea of spending clost to $50 each month on TTC supplies
Hopefully it works again!

I haven't used it yet, but I would like to try it! As long as it does not kill the swimmers, I am down to try. I saw it at the Pharmacy, soo I think I will pick some up and give it a go.. couldn't hurt right?

I haven't tried it but my bestie got pregnant the first month using preseed after 7months TTC, with one previous mc.

It's what we will be using next cycle if no luck this time (that or opks - one additional tool each cycle!)

Worked for me each time I used it! :) Gave the rest of my batch to a friend who had been TTC for years and she got pregnant first try

We've been using preseed for the past 3 cycles now. Though I'm only 7 dpo of the 3rd cycle, the first 2 ended in AF showing up on time (of course one of those time I O'd earlier than expected, so technically that missed oppurtunity had nothing to do with preseed).

I highly recommend following everyone else's advice and only using a portion of what they recommend. I can't imagine the mess it would make if you used a whole syringe full at once!

I used preseed when I got pregnant with my first child the first month I used it. We had been trying to conceive for 2 and a half years with him. I've been ttc baby #3 now for 5 months and 3 of those I've used it and nothing so far. It's definitely worth it and I agree, "a little goes a long way."

I just got some, and it is good to read some good experiences, also good to know about only using a little bit.

I haven't tried Preseed yet but with all the positive things people are saying about it I think I'm going to give it a try this cycle. Been trying for 6 cycles now for baby #1 & hoping Preseed can help with ending it at cycle 7.

Just wondering if many people got pregnant the first time they used preseed oil. I am using it this month with ovulation strips.

Hi everyone, I am looking to try it as well ! Sometimes we need a little extra help and I know the other brands are not supposed to be good for the swimmers.
Does anyone know where to order it online that ships to Canada ?

Thanks, and baby dust to all !!!

Hi ladies! Im new to this forum and have been ttc around a yr and still no luck. Ive done some research about preseed online and all of the reviews seem way too positive lol. Im kinda skeptical...
Has anyone used it?
Wanting to use it?

It could be coincidence, but I conceived in my second cycle of using preseed, after several "perfectly timed" :sex: cycles that only let me down...I do think it helped. I wouldn't call it a "miracle", but if you and your oh don't have any known issues it just may be the edge you need .....you'll see my crazy chart...

I actually had to go back and put in low temps where I had high ones cuz I honest to God ovulated twice....about 17 days apart, no af in between, I have a 15 day luteal phase, and at 16 dpo when i got a bfn and no Af, my poas drive me to use an opk, which was positive....I thought it was a fluke, I know done women, in fact it's happened to me, that get a random positive opk right before af, and I KNOW I already ovulated...besides the positive smiley opk, I had a very clear thermal shift that lasted abou 16 days with NO low temps....when I got a passive around cd 35

Has anyone used it?
Wanting to use it?

It could be coincidence, but I conceived in my second cycle of using preseed, after several "perfectly timed" :sex: cycles that only let me down...I do think it helped. I wouldn't call it a "miracle", but if you and your oh don't have any known issues it just may be the edge you need .....you'll see my crazy chart...

I actually had to go back and put in low temps where I had high ones cuz I honest to God ovulated twice....about 17 days apart, no af in between, I have a 15 day luteal phase, and at 16 dpo when i got a bfn and no Af, my poas drive me to use an opk, which was positive....I thought it was a fluke, I know done women, in fact it's happened to me, that get a random positive opk right before af, and I KNOW I already ovulated...besides the positive smiley opk, I had a very clear thermal shift that lasted abou 16 days with NO low temps....when I got a
cd 35, I decided may as well try, and thank God we did! That very same day my son got rushed to emergency surgery and i continued to get positive opk's, but we were in the hospital...sure enough, it was the one! I still am amazed at how it worked out, now I'm 18 weeks and baby is measuring EXACTLY to the day if conception!

So all I know is that despite several other cycles with more bd, this cycle with less, , that I used preseed, stuck!

The way I see it is ttc'rs are willing to try almost anything, I even know someone that actually used v raw egg white her bfp cycle and swears that's what did it!

I strongly suggest only filing the applicator
About 1/4 full, otherwise it's too much and, he may get, ahem, slip, "away" from the ideal location to star the :spermy: race...but, also use a Dunne sized amount for lube for both if you, that way if you're not producing enough fluid, or if you are producing fluid that's acidic, the preseed will neutralize it...it just makes a very sperm friendly environment, which is a bonus no matter how yo look at it!

Hi everyone, I am looking to try it as well ! Sometimes we need a little extra help and I know the other brands are not supposed to be good for the swimmers.
Does anyone know where to order it online that ships to Canada ?

Thanks, and baby dust to all !!!
I have 3 awesome ladies I met here that live in various parts of Canada, and I was never able to find the preseed, and everyone, Canadians included, says they saw it at Walgreens and other drug stores...FINALLY I found it by the pregnancy and opk tests in a CVS.. I Think I missed it before cuz I looked in the lube/condom area, and was looking for a bottle it tube, but it comes in a box...actually once I finally found it and knew what it looked like, I started seeing it everywhere! I'm sure if you googled it you could find where to
get it, and most likely don't have to order it. Good luck :thumbup:

And :dust: to all! :)

Has anyone used it?
Wanting to use it?

I actually had to go back and put in low temps where I had high ones cuz I honest to God ovulated twice....about 17 days apart, no af in between, I have a 15 day luteal phase, and at 16 dpo when i got a bfn and no Af, my poas drive me to use an opk, which was positive....I thought it was a fluke, I know done women, in fact it's happened to me, that get a random positive opk right before af, and I KNOW I already ovulated...besides the positive smiley opk, I had

Please ignore this post, I accidentally tapped my finger in "reply too soon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->