Anyone used softcups?

S

sugarlove

Just wondering if anyone on here has used them before and if they think it helped with BFP at all?

Was thinking of giving them a go this month. I know I can conceive, but trying to speed the process up a bit. Worried they might actually push the sperm out!

Thanks
SL

I got some of a lovely lady on here......and i have no clue :haha: i have asked on here and looked at instructions on how to use them and i haver no idea at all! I might give them another go this month :haha:

I did (not the cycle I got my bfp) and tbh I'm not sure they do anything but make you a bit smelly in there! dh swimmers are trapped up there for a day or however long you have it in for. It only takes one and its going to be one of the ones that pass the cervix when they are first released, not one of the stragglers that hangs around in your vag

Thankfully I only bought 4 off ebay so I didnt waste to much money on them. May be worth trying them out to see what you think, if you don't you may always be wondering ..

ha ha Kanga you post made me laugh 'not one of the stragglers that hangs around in your vag'!

Must admit I'm a bit dubious. What if you knock the sperm out by inserting one?

I suppose I've got to think I got my last BFP doing without any stuff like Softcups, Conceive Plus etc. Just keen to sped up the process!

SL

They were alot bigger than i expeected, I got them from hb1 :hugs: and they came in the post i opened them and thought.....bloody hell! how is that going to get up there!

We tried for 16 months and used softcups for the last two so there may be something to say for them for us :thumbup:

x x x

It's our first cycle using them. Hope they do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->