Anyone used weehuggers?

NattieLou

Monkey Mama
Reaction score
I've just been looking at the new weehuggers on the babipur website, and they look pretty much like a flip system, but have some nice patterned outers. I was wondering if any of you have used them and whether you've liked them, and also whether the flip inners would work with them. :shrug:

i'm getting one should be here tomorrow.
the general consensus is the flip inserts do fit a friend of mine was trialling one and have a flip insert in hers. she didn't complain so i guess it worked
I'm having the guitars one, as the roundabout one that i want isn't over here yet. the colours are arriving slowly!

BTW bumgenius have hinted that they're releasing prints later in the year, i 'expect' they will push them on the flips too!!

I haven't tried them myself but have a friend who has and she confirms the flip inserts do fit and seem even slimmer than with the flip cover :D

Although, something I have just recently found are Thirsties Duo wraps which also work brilliantly with Flip inserts and they do prints.

https://www.kittykins.co.uk/popup/id/3682/imagenum/0/kit/

Thanks girls. Love flips for their practicality, but the covers are so dull. I love the look of the thirsties tree print, but it seems a bit pointless to get the smaller size as he'll probably only get a few weeks wear out of it. I'll hold off till he fits the bigger one.

Yeah, i'm definitely curious at to what bumgenius will come out with printswise...

I haven't tried them myself but have a friend who has and she confirms the flip inserts do fit and seem even slimmer than with the flip cover :D

:thumbup::thumbup: probably the same friend! :haha:

I'd be interested to find out how they do when yours arrive as the prints are so lovely.

I got roundabout this morning and it's lovely!

The only thing is remember to downsize it a size as I completely forgot yet I remembered with my flips :rofl: Flip inserts etc do all fit into it :thumbup:

Does anyone know if the flip inserts fit into the smaller weehuggers? Thanks!

Yay mine arrived tonight - hopefully will use it over the weekend! I bought just the outer as I have spare flip inserts! I must admit slightly that in real life I'm not sure about them lol they look quite big? I might buy a thirsties to try to I think but do have a 2nd weehugger to come lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->