Anyone using a ClearBlue Monitor for the first time this month???

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm using one for the first time and wondering if anyone else was....

:hug:

If no luck this cycle, will be starting to use my new shiny CBFM next cycle... x

I used my CBFM for the first month in May/June and got a BFP but then I had an early loss. Am starting to use my CBFM again from tomorrow so although it is my 2nd month it kinda feels like using it anew after what happened. Am really hoping it gives me great results again this month.

hi :) I started using it for my last cycle.. I am waiting for AF to see if it worked :) But i got my peak reading on CD 20 and 21. And ovulated on the 8th, my OPK also picked that up. SO i love my CBFM :) goodluck hun

hey hun i am doing the trial so i will be using one as os monday if the :witch: gets me...

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Its my first month using mine...

At the start I was all :happydance: peeing on the sticks from low to highto peaks...then lows...

I now switch it on in the morning and stare at my lows in my 2ww...

Hoping I will get a BFP soon with it.

Emma.xx

Its my first month using mine...

At the start I was all :happydance: peeing on the sticks from low to highto peaks...then lows...

I now switch it on in the morning and stare at my lows in my 2ww...

Hoping I will get a BFP soon with it.

Emma.xx

Hey hun, are you reusing the same pee stick after the 2 peaks, and the high? So u dont have to keep using new test sticks...

Ordered my CBFM and it arrived last week. Just waiting for CD1 now to try it out. Saying that, 18dpo and no AF, also got a BFN... but fingers crossed I won't need to use it! had a look through the book and it looks abit confusing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->