Anyone using Wii fit/yoga

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
anyone using wii fit/yoga to get fit and help them get in shape?

i decided to do this cause i have hypermobility syndrome and got DS so hard to get out and get fit etc....

anyone in similar boat?

I use the Wii Fit but i do the step class, talk about uncoordinated :lol:

V xxx

lol know that feeling know i done the step one and got soooo annoyed i decided not to do it again lol

i do the wii fit each day for an hour :) i do all different things and i have a routine of 14/15 differeent things between yoga/muscle workouts. when i do the stepping on it, i also use my weights in each hand i hold 2.5lb weights, not a lot but i feel it in my upper arms :thumbup: i enjoy doing my wii fit each night xxxx

nice :D off to do an hour with my OH :D we're trainning for the WHW.

MWH?? sorry i dont know what that is :blush: I really like it, OH walks the dogs for an hour at least each night so i hop onto my wii fit, i love the boxing, kung-fu, and the marching band :) im not seeing much results though even though i burn off 250-300 kcals if i do it for an hour, is this good or should i do more? xxx

WHW = west highland way (96mile hike from milngave near glasgow to fort william) thats pretty good we do the running for 30mins :D can't remember how much that burns as i don't want to lose anything as i am meant to be gaining 4lb lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->