Anyone waiting a week after AF due to test

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is going to wait a week till after AF is due before testing.

Af is due around the 17th, i'm going out with a few ladies on my patch on the 25th, i've brought a dress to wear out that night.
Me going out somewhere like that is a big thing in it self and a massive step for me.
I'm really shy and very subconsious i have no confindnce what so every.
I'm scared to test before hand and have no idea what to do if i am late.
i've only had the one AF since my son was born and i know i ovulated last week.

Hmmm I'm not sure why you're so scared to test, if AF is gonna be that late that's a pretty good indicator... Are you worried about drinking when you go out? Cuz again testing or not chances are if AF doesn't show it'll mean your pg... A couple won't hurt but I just don't see why the delay for a week! Hope you get what you are hoping for and you should definitely still use that dress and go out with your friends! You need the break!

yea i am, i don't want to drink if i am pregnant. but i don't if i should if i was to be late anyway.
I did get a little drunk when i was pregnant with my son, but i didn't know i was pregnant at the time and i would have only been 3 weeks.
this time i'd be 5 weeks.

Well I def wouldn't recommend getting drunk but at the same time some women don't realized until they're quite late or have missed 2 periods even... I would still go out, have a blast, have a couple the tell the bartender to mix you something that looks like a cocktail but isn't!

Go out and have good time whether you test or not :) I wish you luck when do decide to test!!

I'm able to test on the 18th but I'm scared too lol, so I may wait until AF is late too.. if I can lol

thank you
i decided i'm going to test when af is due only because i'm impatinent and i'm meant to be getting a tattoo done on sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->