anyone waiting to try for baby number two?

Uh oh!! Temper tantrums already eh, that must be fun ;) I keep telling myself that DS is going to be a lovely, quiet little boy with no trouble whatsoever :haha: I swear I live most of my life in a state of denial :D

Money is also a concern of ours...well me really as DH doesn't really think about these things! We are just about to buy a house and they now look at your expenses in a lot of detail versus your income, so if we have another one before DS is 3 and qualifies for free childcare, it could affect our next mortgage deal, since the one we're getting now is only a 2 year deal. I also have thousands of my student loan left to pay, but again I'm in denial over that! I only repay a small amount every year, I'll have it til I die I reckon :D

Aww that would be cool to be bump buddies!

Hi ladies. My DS is 10 months and we are waiting to Try Sept 14.
I think we will go down the route of NTNP and see how it goes. I would like it to be more relaxed tham the first time round. We to need to think about finances as we may want to move. But I really looking forward to the journey.

My DD has just turned 2 last week and we're gonna try ttc in September. Think I'm ready for another now.

My daughter will be about 9 months when we ttc. We wanted them even closer together but we are getting married and my dress has no room for a growing bump :cry: Three more months!!:happydance:

Hi all,
I'm also WTT in Sept or October this year. Will probably wait til October. I have a little energetic boy of 15.5 months and feel that he will still demand so much of my attention even at the age of 2 years so want to wait till he is at least 2.5 years to bring a baby home. So think a good 29 month or more age gap would be perfect :)

Hi amazeballs!! We can be wtt buddies! My DD just turned 2 and is a handful! Demands a lot from me that's why we've waited a bit longer. She was conceived in August so I don't want to conceive another in August coz then they would share birthday months that's why we're waiting till September. Will probably take a few months to fall anyway but don't want to risk it!

We will be TTC #2 in July and my lo will be 2.5 years. If it was upto me we would have TTC when he was 1 but I don't mind the age gap now if we are lucky to conceive straight away x

My ds is currently just turned 9months and we will be ttc #2 next month after me and oh get married 😄x
It took us 2 years and clomid for our ds so I'm just hoping it won't take as long this time x

We are considering TTC #2 in July of next year, meaning there would be a little over a two year age gap assuming we conceive quickly (we got it on the first try with DD, that luck twice would be great!). Some parts about being pregnant again sound great, but there are def other parts of it that sound terrible! I'll be enjoying not being pregnant the next year+1.5 months. ;)

We really wanted an age gap of 20-24 months. BUT financially with LO in day care and all the other expensive of life, it's looking like we wont start even trying for baby #2 til 2017 :( That will be over a 4 year age difference and that terrifies me.... I'm hoping we can figure money out and start sooner but who knows at this point.

You never know what's around the corner, Lovn.sunshine! Maybe some pay rises or better jobs etc will turn up...or if not 4 years might turn out to be a great age gap for you. I can't stop thinking about what age gap to have so am trying to have faith that what will be will be, and it will work! :wacko:

We probably won't be TTC til 2016! Lol. I want a 4/5 year age gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->