Anyone wake up with af-like pains but no af?

penguinhearts

Reaction score
Anyone wake up with af-like pain and no af?

I'm 10dpo and don't know if I'm crazy but the past two mornings I have woken up with my usual af backache and pressure and just blah-ness, but af isn't due for 4 days. I get up and move around and it's gone within 10 minutes. When I have my real af pain it always lasts all day the first day unless I take a painkiller. This is such an odd feeling. Wondering if I'll wake up with it again tomorrow. Also have had nausea like a constant throughout the day sort of thing. Bloated and gassy too with slight pains in the abdominal area. Tired all the time but especially wiped out by afternoon. Anyone had this happen before??

Hi! I had thiswith my last pregnancy exactly a year ago, had AF pains from ov until 9dpo then they stopped which is how I knew to test. Up until then I was running to the work loo with tampon in my hand every half hour as the pains were so so real, back ache and everything. I am having it again now. It sounds promising for you, good luck!! xx

Thanks honeysuede for replying! I'm not sure what to think now as I tested this morning with a First Response Early Result and it was a bfn. I THINK I am 11dpo but I don't know for sure what day I ovulated which makes this all even more frustrating! Anyway, I hope the af-like pains are a good sign for you! Fx! Thanks again! ��

No worries hun, I know only too well how agonising the wait can be:wacko: will keep everything crossed for your BFP :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->