Anyone wanna sell me ebay cheapies?

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
Anyone tried the ebay cheapies & doesnt like them? I need 7 more nappies to start full time cloth :flower: x

Aww i just sold the last 5 of mine, try asking Eala, i think she has some :)

Ahh, i just saw her thread, they're blue, i want pretties :( lol

I have one pink and one lilac too :)

I didn't know that till this afternoon, and just got on to go and update the thread ;)

The blue is more turquoise btw. I loved my LO in that colour! But then, I'm weird and buy her boy's clothes sometimes because she looks so great in blue and turquoise and green :haha:

Ooh in that case can i have the pink & lilac pretty please. How much? :flower: x

Ive got loads of the Naughty Babies (same ones as Eala), they work for us but need to get rid of a few as I have far too many!!

Ive got red, yellow, orange, mint green, baby blue and turquoise :thumbup:

Have Pm'd you Char :flower:

I've got blue, white and red naughty baby nappies, one of them used once, but bought loads more fluff since and don't reach for them.

Thanks girls but ive bought a few now, and just want prints/patterns

:flower: x

if you change your mind i have a naughty baby in yellow with 2 inserts :)

x

I'm actually losing my mind, sorry about my above non-post! If I can be so cheeky as to hijack this thread, could anyone sell me 2-3 Naughty Babies? I don't mind them not being prints as long as they're cheap.:flower:

I sold 6 of mine on CNT today. I'm waiting on a lady to get back to me about another 6, if she decides not to have them then I'll have some free to sell :thumbup:

Just plain I'm afriad - work great, nice and bright but not fancy patterns or prints like your after!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->