Anyone Want A Friend?

pl4ygirl69

Reaction score
HI IM CHARLOTTE - 19 - FROM ENGLAND. DOES ANY ONE WANT TO TRY THE SPERM MEETS EGG PLAN???????????? IF U DO - CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL -

Email edited - Arcanegirl

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON! X

What's this all about? What's a sperm meets egg plan? Probably a stupid question

Sorry but i am really confused :confused: I dont understand what this post means and im guessing its not something good from the replies. Help!!

I thought it was strange at first too - thought you were looking for a man!

Found this though: https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/36330-sperm-meets-egg-buddies.html

:D x

Yeh i just found that too. So does this mean she wants someone to do it at the same time with so she has someone to talk to and understands as going through same thing? i thought she wanted a man too! Oh so confusing!!

Yeh i just found that too. So does this mean she wants someone to do it at the same time with so she has someone to talk to and understands as going through same thing? i thought she wanted a man too! Oh so confusing!!

I'm really not sure! Hopefully she'll come back and explain (I think it was the username that made me think she was looking for something other than people to chat to about TTC - sorry) - I've never heard of the sperm meets egg plan before!

And welcome to the site pl4ygirl69 :hi: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->