Anyone want a TTC buddy? :)

Deethehippy

TTC a miracle before menopause
Reaction score
Hi
I am Dee age 37 (last tuesday!) and i am TTC my 3rd child (i have 2 gorgeous children from a previous relationship but would love one more with my current partner)
I had a miscarriage over xmas/new year at nearlly 9 weeks sadly :( but i just got my AF back so soon will be on the TTC mission again :)
Anyone wanna buddy up with me? :flower:

Hi Dee

Im 39 and my partner is ... Younger :)
I have two teenage children and he doesn't have any.. we lost one at seven weeks last oct. Af just finished and im back to ttc.
If you want a buddy im here for you.

:flower:

Thanks Monkey, that would be great :0)

My partner is 'older' lol but not that old! (he does not have any children) We would just love a last child together before we get what we would consider a bit too old!

I still have my AF at the moment but would love to get a BFP next month, not sure i would be that lucky though!

My cycles tend to be 35 days usually so quite long.

Keep in touch :flower:

Hiya! I am 37 also (will be 38 in just a few short months) and have been TTC with my husband since we got married 2 years ago. Every month that clock just ticks away doesn't it? (insert wry pathetic smile) We suffered a m/c last April at 8 weeks and started trying again as soon as we could. . . this past month I even bought some PRESEED, which if you don't have I recommend. I cna't say how well it works yet (lol), but it is supposed to not only be a sperm friendly environment, but also is supposed to help those little guys swim. We'll see. . . ;)

Hiya! I am 37 also (will be 38 in just a few short months) and have been TTC with my husband since we got married 2 years ago. Every month that clock just ticks away doesn't it? (insert wry pathetic smile) We suffered a m/c last April at 8 weeks and started trying again as soon as we could. . . this past month I even bought some PRESEED, which if you don't have I recommend. I cna't say how well it works yet (lol), but it is supposed to not only be a sperm friendly environment, but also is supposed to help those little guys swim. We'll see. . . ;)

Hi Sharbear.... welcome to the 35+ club

Sorry for your loss :(

I have just started the smep... well last night actually :blush: and have read some success stories about it , if i'm not lucky this month i might get preseed, i have to order it over the internet, but thanks for the tip :)

xx

Hi Sharbear and monkey
I found that when i took evening primrose oil from period to ovulation (you stop after ovulation as it can cause uterine contractions) i had much increased CM.
I'm not sure of the exact mg dosage but i took 2 capsules of whatever strength mine were. It really noticeably gave me more cm! (TMI)
Anyway on month 2 of doing that we conceived (though sadly miscarried)
I am definately using it again. My partner also took zinc and vit c tablets as they are supposed to help the strength of the spermies :0)
Good luck to us all.

Giggles! I had to look up what "smep" was but now I am good. ;) I think these are all htings I wa spretty much doing anyway, but it sure owuldn't hurt to do it more "specifically". Anythiing and everything that even "might help" makes me feel like I have a little more control. . .

Hi Sharbear and monkey
I found that when i took evening primrose oil from period to ovulation (you stop after ovulation as it can cause uterine contractions) i had much increased CM.
I'm not sure of the exact mg dosage but i took 2 capsules of whatever strength mine were. It really noticeably gave me more cm! (TMI)
I am definately using it again. My partner also took zinc and vit c tablets as they are supposed to help the strength of the spermies :0)
Good luck to us all.

Hi Dee and Shar

TMI WARNING - Dee did evening primrose oil really increase the CM haven't noticed yet cos af only just finished, i have been looking if feeling slightly damp down there :blush: to check if CM is increased.

Taking evening primrose oil at the moment as well as my Pregnacare vits, OH has been taking his vits too and we're pretty good with our five fruit and veg a day so im hoping for a super egg and some some sperm this time.

Apparently Grapefruit juice is suppossed to increase your CM aswell!!

Last time i just took folic acid, im willing to try everything at the moment :)

Hi all my names Lynne and although i have to wait a few months before we can TTC i would love to become your buddy , I already have 3 children .a DS 9 , and 2 DD 7 and 4 I really cant wait to start trying although im very anxious at the same time it may sound daft but up untill reading on here i didnt really realise how getting to the grande old age of 35 could have such an impact on youe fertility !!! I really hope that you are all very lucky very soon xxxx

Thanks lynlouc
Good luck to you too, why do you have to wait a few months if you dont mind me asking?
My AF is very weird at the moment after the miscarriage, keep thinking its stopped and then it keeps going! (TMI) I think i should be fertile about 1st march time.

Hi all my names Lynne and although i have to wait a few months before we can TTC i would love to become your buddy , I already have 3 children .a DS 9 , and 2 DD 7 and 4 I really cant wait to start trying although im very anxious at the same time it may sound daft but up untill reading on here i didnt really realise how getting to the grande old age of 35 could have such an impact on youe fertility !!! I really hope that you are all very lucky very soon xxxx

Hi lynlouc

I know! reaching the age of 35 makes you feel that you have an expiry date :) but i think it's based on statistics that women over 35 have more difficulty conceiving than those of a younger age, we are all different :) but i never thought i would be frantically :sex: because of my age :haha:

Welcome Lynlouc

:flower:

Hi Sharbear and monkey
Good luck to us all.

Hi Dee and Shar

TMI WARNING - Dee did evening primrose oil really increase the CM haven't noticed yet cos af only just finished, i have been looking if feeling slightly damp down there :blush: to check if CM is increased.

Taking evening primrose oil at the moment as well as my Pregnacare vits, OH has been taking his vits too and we're pretty good with our five fruit and veg a day so im hoping for a super egg and some some sperm this time.

Apparently Grapefruit juice is suppossed to increase your CM aswell!!

Last time i just took folic acid, im willing to try everything at the moment :)

I never thought my CM was on the low side Monkey but after i took the evening primrose it dramatically increased so maybe it was!! I didn't get it until around the week of ovualtion though. I have started to take it again until ovulation time and then i will stop it in the TWW :0)

Im supposed to start ov'ing on the 16th so i will stop taking them for a while and see what happens :)

Hi Dee and Monkey thanks for welcoming me your very kind :thumbup:. We booked a holiday of a life time to Florida for August back when hubbie was not so keen,but now hes changed his mind and my clocks ticking like mad i wish we hadnt and could just get on with it now .I really hope this is your month and hope you dont mind me folowing your threads on here xxx :hugs:

Hi Dee and Monkey thanks for welcoming me your very kind :thumbup:. We booked a holiday of a life time to Florida for August back when hubbie was not so keen,but now hes changed his mind and my clocks ticking like mad i wish we hadnt and could just get on with it now .I really hope this is your month and hope you dont mind me folowing your threads on here xxx :hugs:

Hi lynlouc..

Started the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) a couple of days ago and waiting for a positive OPK which i haven't had yet, though according to my charts i supposed to ov on the 16th, which makes me think that i actually ovulating later than i think which means i may have missed it in previous months :)

FX'ED for us ladies... :happydance:

Hi Ladies Hope all is well with you...

I am officially in the two week wait after following the SMEP so fingers crossed that we have been able to work some magic this month. :)

Hi Ladies Hope all is well with you...

I am officially in the two week wait after following the SMEP so fingers crossed that we have been able to work some magic this month. :)

Good luck honey :0)
I am waiting to ovulate which should be beginning of march i think so not too far behind you...
Can't wait for my TWW :flower:

Hope we can all stick together whilst TTC :0)

Hi ladies,

I only joined today but if any one would like to be my ttc buddy that would be great. Is so nice to be able to read other peoples journeys and stories and realise I am not alone.

Here is my story I will try and keep as short as possible.

I have a gorgeous 3 1/2 year old boy. I spent 6 years trying ttc, after heartbreaking month after the other, I went to the docs. I found out I had cervical cancer and was booked in for treatment immediately. 6 weeks later I concieved only to lose the baby at 14 weeks. This was due to me being O Rhesus Negative and hospital not giving anti D early enough although was constantly at hospital due to bleeding. Miraculously 7 weeks later I was again faced with a BFP. I was overjoyed but scared witless. With regular Anti D Jabs I had a relatively normal pregnancy. I delivered a beautiful boy at 33 weeks gestation.

I have been ttc for the past 8 months but to no avail. I am with a new partner and so desperate to have a child of our own. I am 33 and he is 42 so we really don't want to wait any longer. Everymonth just gets harder and harder.

I am currently 1 dpo so long wait to go.

Thank You for reading and apologies for long post.

Tamara xx

Hi ladies,

I only joined today but if any one would like to be my ttc buddy that would be great. Is so nice to be able to read other peoples journeys and stories and realise I am not alone.

Here is my story I will try and keep as short as possible.

I have a gorgeous 3 1/2 year old boy. I spent 6 years trying ttc, after heartbreaking month after the other, I went to the docs. I found out I had cervical cancer and was booked in for treatment immediately. 6 weeks later I concieved only to lose the baby at 14 weeks. This was due to me being O Rhesus Negative and hospital not giving anti D early enough although was constantly at hospital due to bleeding. Miraculously 7 weeks later I was again faced with a BFP. I was overjoyed but scared witless. With regular Anti D Jabs I had a relatively normal pregnancy. I delivered a beautiful boy at 33 weeks gestation.

I have been ttc for the past 8 months but to no avail. I am with a new partner and so desperate to have a child of our own. I am 33 and he is 42 so we really don't want to wait any longer. Everymonth just gets harder and harder.

I am currently 1 dpo so long wait to go.

Thank You for reading and apologies for long post.

Tamara xx

Hi Tamara..

Sounds like you have been through it :flower: welcome, i'm currently 5 dpo after trying to follow the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan), no real symptoms but trying to remain positive.

Im 39 so i also feel evrey month is a nightmare when my AF arrives.

Good luck with your TWW keep me informed :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"