Anyone want a TTC buddy? :)

Hi tamarah, welcome ... sorry to hear about all your sadness to get your first bundle of joy, lets hope that this is your month .. fingers crossed for you xxxx :hugs: xxx

Hi Tamara, glad you can join us.
Sorry to hear about your loss. FX for your TWW :hugs:
Let us know if you get any symptoms! :0)

Thank You for accepting me into your tww thread.

I am currently 3 dpo so no symptoms as of yet. Really hoping that it happens soon.

Boots the chemist is making a fortune out of me. Using opk's, sasma conception lubricant, folic acid and robitussin cough medicine so far no joy. This month I am going to add to the list low dose of asperin from af to ovulation, evenign primrose oil and large quantities of water something has got to give surely.

Anyway enough of me rattling on, how is your tww so far? Any omnious symptoms? Lets hope the stalk makes it's way to us this month or we stumble across a gooseberry bush on our travels xx

Hi Tamarrah

Well 8dpo today... no real symptoms, i have a really dry mouth, some fatigue and last night i felt quite hot and my daughter said i felt feverish :) lets hope i'm cooking something good in my oven :)

xx

Hi Ladies,

Monkey I really do hope you are cookign up a lil bundle of joy.

Dee I really interested about the evenign primrose oil, I have stocked up on 4 boxes today. They are only 500mg so going to try and take 3 a day from af to ov. Af is due 6 or 7th of march (please god let her be on holiday).

Warning TMI. I really dont have much cm around ovulation but plenty of non fertile cm before and after. I have tried robitussin by the bottle load, sasma conception lube, increase of fluids but zilch has worked to increase. I have heard really good thing about evening primrose so in for a penny in for a pound.

I'll keep you updated on my tww.No symptoms as of yet but only 4 dpo. I have had really achy lower back today but think its still too early to have symptoms so not reading too much into it.

OOOhhhh Dee just realised you only have 4 days til ovulation, fingers crossed your cycle returns to normal this month for you, after your sad loss.

Speak soon Ladies and have a nice evening, I will be online tonite if anyone fancies a chat, moan, rant or just gibberish xxx

Hi Ladies,

Monkey I really do hope you are cookign up a lil bundle of joy.

Dee I really interested about the evenign primrose oil, I have stocked up on 4 boxes today. They are only 500mg so going to try and take 3 a day from af to ov. Af is due 6 or 7th of march (please god let her be on holiday).

Warning TMI. I really dont have much cm around ovulation but plenty of non fertile cm before and after. I have tried robitussin by the bottle load, sasma conception lube, increase of fluids but zilch has worked to increase. I have heard really good thing about evening primrose so in for a penny in for a pound.

I'll keep you updated on my tww.No symptoms as of yet but only 4 dpo. I have had really achy lower back today but think its still too early to have symptoms so not reading too much into it.

OOOhhhh Dee just realised you only have 4 days til ovulation, fingers crossed your cycle returns to normal this month for you, after your sad loss.

Speak soon Ladies and have a nice evening, I will be online tonite if anyone fancies a chat, moan, rant or just gibberish xxx

Hey Tamarah
You need to check on the dose for the EPO, i take 2 capsules every morning but they are not the high strength ones, i'm not sure if you can take too much but would be worth checking online. Also you have to stop after ovulation as they can cause uterine contractions! Just be careful, i would not want to advise something to you that was wrong :0)
I should be ovulating any day but OH just announced that he feels rough with the possible start of a cold so not sure if hes gonna feel upto it! TMI
Maybe catch up with you later, take care and FX that you get some more symptoms soon :0)

Hi Dee,

Dose oh up with v c and just got with the flo.. Hope he feels better and you can bd. :winkwink:

I checked online and you can od on epo, highest dose you can take is 3000mg a day. I plan to take between 1500 and 2000, not sure if i'll be able to though as I remember previously taking them and they repeated on me terribly.

How are you feeling at the mo any indicications that ovulation may be imminent???

xxx

Hi Dee,

Dose oh up with v c and just got with the flo.. Hope he feels better and you can bd. :winkwink:

I checked online and you can od on epo, highest dose you can take is 3000mg a day. I plan to take between 1500 and 2000, not sure if i'll be able to though as I remember previously taking them and they repeated on me terribly.

How are you feeling at the mo any indicications that ovulation may be imminent???

xxx

I think it is tbh because i have a slight low achey back and stretchy CM (TMI)
My cycles are generally long (35 days) but are irregular too sometimes so it could be it or very nearlly it. I do not do charts and temps.

I've never bothered with charts or temps either tbh, always found temps confusing as temp spikes after ov has taken place and the fact that I am a dizzy blonde and used to forget.

Did the epo improve the quality of cm or just amount produced?? Sorry to keep badgering you with questions I'll leave you alone now.

xx

I've never bothered with charts or temps either tbh, always found temps confusing as temp spikes after ov has taken place and the fact that I am a dizzy blonde and used to forget.

Did the epo improve the quality of cm or just amount produced?? Sorry to keep badgering you with questions I'll leave you alone now.

xx

Hey, you are not bothering me, it's cool to chat :0)
I took EPO anyway before TTC because i read it helped regulate hormones, when i was TTC b4 the miscarriage i increased it only 1 capsule a day pre ovulation and i found that my CM was much more and more slippery.
I feel sure that it helped me get my BFP because having better CM was like using something like preseed i guess.
I think the spermies need a good amount of 'liquid' to swim well in but i could be wrong. I always thought i had enough cm but maybe not.

Thanks for the help, keep trawling through internet but is good to get first hand knowledge.

How long has it been since your sad lost?

Fingers crossed for u this month xx

Again thank you for your advice

think i may need to become more serious about taking more than folic acid and just cf although at mo my af was due last tue/wed and still nothing !!! Done 4 hpt all bfn ????xxxxx

think i may need to become more serious about taking more than folic acid and just cf although at mo my af was due last tue/wed and still nothing !!! Done 4 hpt all bfn ????xxxxx

HI Lyn louc

You must be feeling really confused right now, how are you feeling even though your hpt's are bfn? Do you know when you o'd?

:hugs:

Well i think i am ovulating about now from the wetness - sorry TMI!
Me and OH bd'd last night but today i have a stinking cold so not sure if that will mess things up, can you conceive if ill?
How are things with you Lynlouc? Has AF showed up or are you going to retest? It's horrible when AF is late but you get BFNs, our stupid bodies at times!

Just read this thread and sorry Dee for your loss but FC for a BFP for u and everyone.
I think it's so fab all the PMA from you all.
I am cd18 or 2 dpo and due AF on 10th March. Do you mind if I join this thread seems we will be due around the same time.

Just read this thread and sorry Dee for your loss but FC for a BFP for u and everyone.
I think it's so fab all the PMA from you all.
I am cd18 or 2 dpo and due AF on 10th March. Do you mind if I join this thread seems we will be due around the same time.

Welcome snowbabe :0)
Hopefully we can all stick together and test together etc. I think i am either 1dpo or ovulating any time.
My loss was terrible obviously but i am trying not to give up with the TTC yet!
FX to us all :flower:

Dee and others do you use OPK's watch yr CM BBT or any other method.
I just use CM and odd OPK but they are new to me. I got 3 positive on thurs 24th Feb we BD from 20th to 27th so maybe I might get BFP.
I wish everyone loads of babay dust..x

No i don't use anything except evening primrose oil to improve my CM. Then like you i assume i am fertile when it is most abundant/stretchy.
I may think about temps etc in the future though. Could you tell me about the
OPK please? Do you use from cd1?

Dee and others do you use OPK's watch yr CM BBT or any other method.
I just use CM and odd OPK but they are new to me. I got 3 positive on thurs 24th Feb we BD from 20th to 27th so maybe I might get BFP.
I wish everyone loads of babay dust..x

Hi snow babe and welcome :flower:

Like Dee i used evening primrose oil from 1st day of menstrution to ovulaton , and this s the first month i used opk as i am following the Sperm meets egg plan for the first month aswell, i had a positive opk on the 16th and 17th of Feb so me and OH b'd for three consective nights then a night off :blush:

My af is due march 4th but hoping for a bfp

xx :dust: to all the ladies on here

does the primrose oil affect anything else though? I also hear that taking mucinex and stuff like that can make your CM more watery and such but I wonder what side effects it may have with baby and pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->