Anyone want a TTC buddy? :)

Dee and others do you use OPK's watch yr CM BBT or any other method.
I just use CM and odd OPK but they are new to me. I got 3 positive on thurs 24th Feb we BD from 20th to 27th so maybe I might get BFP.
I wish everyone loads of babay dust..x

Hi SnowBabe and welcome x

Thank you for the lovely welcome.
I have heard cough medicine Robitussin is suppose to improve the quality of CM. You can also usually buy chemist own brand but it has got to have a certain ingredient in "GUAIFENESIN" in. I have tried it BUT I cant say it did or didn't help.
I enclose a link which has been used before on this site...

#https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

OPK's are great when they are used correctly but can also put many women into mass panic as they worry they have missed the fertile window. Positive OPK means you will OV in next 12-48 hors that is why the SMEP is often the favourite for TTC.
(ovulation predictor kits..I bought mine from amazon as didn't wanna buy Ebay-dont trust seller n sell by dates).
FC for everyone...could be an exciting month in March for :bfp:...YEAH

does the primrose oil affect anything else though? I also hear that taking mucinex and stuff like that can make your CM more watery and such but I wonder what side effects it may have with baby and pregnancy.

Hi

The primrose oil helps regulate my periods but your not supposed to take it during ovulation or if you get a BFP, apparently it's not ideal for growing the little Bean :) but gives you a better chance because it will improve CM and as im older :( i did read that it might help produce a stronger egg, don't know how true that is but i'll give it a go.

I think anything is worth "A GO" as long as it's good for you and produces healthy sticky beans...well off for shower..work in morn need to round my brood up for bed...nite..I'll catch up tmoz..x

I have a really sore throat today, i hope it's not going to spoil my chances :/

I shouldn't have thought it will just be careful what meds you take. How you feeling apart from sore throat??? Hope you get better soon xx

hello lovely ladies ..... no still no af so now its 5/6 days late done another hpt yesterday and had another bfn ,i was convinced yesterday that i was going to get af (really bad cramping ) but again it just went away , my boob tenderness has gone too but one thing i have got is like a tight pulling sensation all over my lower tummy (like wearing one of them elastic bandadge things they make you wear when measuring babies movements inside or slightly tight pants !!) ........
only thing i am worried about is back in aug i came off the pill and my monthlys came back as every other monthlys so i went to the docs and she said that it could be a sign of poly ov as also had gained weight but not to worry as id had no trouble concieving before and it just meant that as normal women had 12 chances a year i would only have 6 !! But after this appointment i lost alittle weight and my monthlys came back normally smack bang on the day i was due ......... what if its reverted back and im gonna miss a month for nothing (would make sense with all the bfn,s ) ........ sorry to go on but oh is fantastic but not as worried as me he seems to think he's some kind of super studd and has super strength sperm so im just being silly xxxxxxxxx

hello lovely ladies ..... no still no af so now its 5/6 days late done another hpt yesterday and had another bfn ,i was convinced yesterday that i was going to get af (really bad cramping ) but again it just went away , my boob tenderness has gone too but one thing i have got is like a tight pulling sensation all over my lower tummy (like wearing one of them elastic bandadge things they make you wear when measuring babies movements inside or slightly tight pants !!) ........
only thing i am worried about is back in aug i came off the pill and my monthlys came back as every other monthlys so i went to the docs and she said that it could be a sign of poly ov as also had gained weight but not to worry as id had no trouble concieving before and it just meant that as normal women had 12 chances a year i would only have 6 !! But after this appointment i lost alittle weight and my monthlys came back normally smack bang on the day i was due ......... what if its reverted back and im gonna miss a month for nothing (would make sense with all the bfn,s ) ........ sorry to go on but oh is fantastic but not as worried as me he seems to think he's some kind of super studd and has super strength sperm so im just being silly xxxxxxxxx

Hey Lynlouc
Before my miscarriage over xmas i tried to conceive for 5 months. The month i got my BFP we only had sex once as i hadnt been feeling well, sometimes when you least expect it happens :0) Just try to go with the flow if you can and chill out, good things come to those (us) who wait :flower:

ok I just bought he Primrose Oil...500MG... how much should I take?

@ Dee... hope you feel better soon

...was just reading on the SMEP plan and wondering... do you know people who followed that plan and if so...how many of those were boys? After reading the Shettles method it sounds to me like the SMEP would produce mainly boys...

ok I just bought he Primrose Oil...500MG... how much should I take?

@ Dee... hope you feel better soon

...was just reading on the SMEP plan and wondering... do you know people who followed that plan and if so...how many of those were boys? After reading the Shettles method it sounds to me like the SMEP would produce mainly boys...

Supposedly female sperms last longer they say so if you BD a few days before ovulation and then do not BD again, you are most likely to conceive a girl and if you BD only day before/day of ovulation you are more likely to get a boy.
Not sure how correct this can be though!

I take 2 500mg EPO from CD1 until when i think i ovulate. Seemed to work for me though maybe there is an official dose online somewhere :0)
I also take Folic acid daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"