Anyone want different Flip coloured covers from America?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
My dad is coming over from America for a visit at the end of the month and he has kindly offered to bring over some Flip covers for me in the colours available in America :D He'll only be able to bring about 20 so it's on a first come first served basis, maybe one a piece until we see if many want some? I'd really need funds in advance as my bank balance wouldn't be able to take the hit of them all :blush:

Would anyone be interested and could anyone in America point me in the right direction of a reputable seller who sells the new colours? If people are interested, I'll start a list on this thread to see where we are.

As far as I'm aware, the available colours are:

Blossom
Butternut
Twilight
Grasshopper

:flower:

https://www.bumgenius.com/retailers.php#usa

have fun x

does it work out any cheaper by any chance? i might be interested in a couple! Love Flips!

Unfortunately not any cheaper, they seem to have factored the exchang rate into our prices

you can buy the covers seperate though,

https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=139&products_id=2220

Yeah, that was the plan, just the covers. Can't see my dad getting 20 inserts into his case! :lol:

Right, the covers sell for $13.95 which on today's exchange rate is about £9.30. Looking at postage to my dad and then from me to you guys, I'd guess we're looking at about £10.50 or so through gifted paypal... Too much?

i'm hanging on for the colour release here which is expected to be late april-early may

Ooh, I didn't realise it'd be that early! :happydance:

i only found it out this morning - there isn't a solid confirmed date yet but it gives an idea of when it's gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->