Anyone want to be my journal stalker?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I've been TTC my second child now for 6 months. I have a 3 year old son called Ethan. His dad and I are no longer together and I have a new partner and we're ready to take that step of trying for a baby brother or sister for Ethan. I don't bother with the whole "Half-sister, half-brother", they'll still be a sibling either way. :)

So yeah, been keeping a journal and writing in it a fair bit lately as I did go a bit quiet as TTC wasn't as active but now I'm on my PCOS meds and taking that regularly, hoping to get a :bfp: soon, that's if and when my cycles start to sort themselves out.

I've not got any stalkers yet so wondered if anyone would maybe volunteer for the role? :blush:

Kind of lonely writing and getting no response so just thought I'd ask, if you don't ask, you don't get, I guess lol!

Anyways, my journal is on the TTC journal page, would be awesome if I could get some followers/supporters and I'll definitely be happy to join you on your journey too! :)

xxx :flower:

hello!
my name is jenny i am from greece...i am 29 my dh is 29 also we have been trying for almost a year
i had pcos in the past it has been treated and last 3 years i take meds for hypothyroidism it has been balanced between 1 and 2 level which doctors say is perfect for conception...i also take metformin since i am on the level when it comes to blood sugar and also it can help me to have better eggs that mature more quickly ...truly in this cycle i had ovulation on the 14th day!we monitor by ultrasound...i used to have it between 17-20th day of the cycle...i have also checked my tubes they are open thank god!oh and i take pregnacare original tablets i think they also contributed to the regulation of my cycle
about pcos was it easy to have a baby ???
btw,very cute picture!!!ethan is sooo cute!!!i hope you get your bfp really soon and ethan has a little brother or sister or both you never know!lol
take care

Hiya Jenny!

Thanks for replying.

With Ethan, the pregnancy aspect of it was pretty smooth. I couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy to be honest.

It was the initial getting pregnant that took a while, but fingers crossed, I won't have to be waiting too long to fall pregnant again.

I'll be rooting for you on the 28th, hoping it'll be your :bfp: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"