Anyone want to be my TTC Buddy/Buddies?

pingu89

TTC Bubba Pingu <3
Reaction score
I will tell you a little about myself :happydance:

I am 21 years old (22 next month!! AHHHH!) I have been with my amazing man since Sept 2008 and married since July 2010! We are currently TTC#1 for 5 months now,sadly nothing yet, but not loosing hope yet!:thumbup: (though doesnt really help with irregular periods!!!:dohh:)

Anyway I'm looking for TTC Buddy/Buddies as me and DH are TTC in secret (havn't told anyone we are trying, we felt it would be less pressure on us! lol)

Thank you for reading and sorry about the ramblings!! lol

:dust: to all and good luck on your TTC journey :thumbup:

xxx

Hi :wave: Hope your well, were TTC #2 first month.
I'm Emma, i have been with OH since 2009, and we have one litle girl called Hollie.

Hi,

My DH and I are currently TTC. I am on CD3 currently. This is my 2nd cycle trying and we are really hoping for our BFP this cycle!

We haven't told anyone yet. Well, my DH told her mom, but we do not want the pressure either.

Hi :wave: Hope your well, were TTC #2 first month.
I'm Emma, i have been with OH since 2009, and we have one litle girl called Hollie.

Heya Emma :)
Yup I am well (not at work so blooming fantastic!! :haha:)
Your little girl im adorable!!! aww how precious!! :flower:
How are you m'dear?
xxx

Hi,

My DH and I are currently TTC. I am on CD3 currently. This is my 2nd cycle trying and we are really hoping for our BFP this cycle!

We haven't told anyone yet. Well, my DH told her mom, but we do not want the pressure either.

Heya darling :)
Fingers crossed for you BFP this month!
I hope this is your month :)
So it's not just me then that thought telling people would build up a bit more pressure?!
(and theres me thinking I was being silly!! :haha:)
Hope you are ok today :)
And btw, your avatar is BEAUTIFUL :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back