Anyone want to be my WTT buddy?

babyfromgod

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi i will be trying around June next year and am just wondering if anyone wants to be my WTT buddy who will be trying around the same time?

I have a 7 month old and would love to TTC now but the situation we are currently in isn't ideal so i will be waiting.

I will :D If you want lol

I have a little girl called Emily whos only 8weeks old lol But i cant wait for the next one, i dont have a date yet tho but i doubt it will be anytime soon either lol :) xxx

I'm looking for some mummy buddies :) feel free to chat

I'm not a mummy yet but hopefully will be soon :D xx

Ooh you live in the same city as me too :D

I'm seriously sad, I have a permenant countdown on the bottom of firefox reminding me how many days and mins I have to wait lol!

Ooh you live in the same city as me too :D

I'm seriously sad, I have a permenant countdown on the bottom of firefox reminding me how many days and mins I have to wait lol!

I am exactly the same! my family and friends keep saying hurry up to us haha!!

I will :D If you want lol

I have a little girl called Emily whos only 8weeks old lol But i cant wait for the next one, i dont have a date yet tho but i doubt it will be anytime soon either lol :) xxx

Yay thank you! :happydance: I wish i could have another LO now! I have wanted another one since LO was a few weeks old, maybe i am crazy :wacko: We were meant to be ttc around October - December but have to wait now, plus OH wants me to have started my final year of my studies so that i am finished by the time #2 is born

I feel bad being so impatient when i already have a LO but i do know how it feels to be broody without a LO, it is horrible. Hope you get your bfp soon Niki, i seen that you haven't got long to wait, super exciting!

Hey, Next year is my husbands and I's plan on trying too! I'd love to make some more friends around here :)! Send me a msg any time.

Jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->