Anyone want to budy up NTNP/TTC #1

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Was wondering if anyone wants to buddy up? I took my last pill saturday and started my withdrawl bleed today and am very excited in what the next few months may bring! We are TTC but not intensely although I am sure I will soon start getting addicted :D

x

ohh !:)
me and my bf wernt trying at first , but now we cant stop ! LOL

My husband & I are TTC #1 too! I'd love some buddies to share with.

My ticker says we've been TTC for 7 months, but it hasn't really been that long, I just can't work out how to change it! It was my plan, but DH got cold feet so we put it off a little. Now I am so broody I can't describe it.

I need a buddy! Me and the DBF are trying for #1, we just started this month and are taking a more NTNP approach to it. That's really cool that you got a reading that said that! I'd be so excited haha.

Yey! nona81 and kerjack my TTC buddies :D I saw people with their buddies on their signature and thought what a great idea! I will add u both tomoz when I get on a pc, on my mob at the mo. Lol.

x

Samantharandi jst saw your reply! How long have you been ttc for?

x

Can I join you ladies? My DH and I just started trying to conceive this month, but have decided to take a NTNP approach. We hear its less emotionally draining that way. Im thinking about getting a reading, but Im kind of scared.

Hiya!

Get a reading done, we are more taking a NTNP approach also but I thought I would give a reading a go!! :D

x

We are kinda NTNP/TTC for a few days, I took my last pill on saturday so been almost a week now since I stopped!!

x

Hi everyone ! Can I join too. I'm kinda in the same boat as some of you ladies. My BF is more of the NTNP and I'm more TTC haha. Of course I'm trying to be patient and wait. But it's addicting to TTC!!! We barley started. This is our second month. I was having O problems - really late O and long cycles. This month I tried soy to help make my O sooner and stronger so I'm still waiting to O!

Hey everyone! How is everyone?

What is this reading thing you got done and where can you get them?

Im doing good thanks, how about you? I am happy stopped my withdrawal bleed so made a start on the baby making :D There is a link where I got my reading from I will try to find and post.

x

This is for one from Aimee

https://conceptionreader.webs.com/

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g