Anyone want to budy up NTNP/TTC #1

Hey, can I join you guys? I stopped taking the pill new years eve and am waiting on my wb, then we'll be ntnp until my cycle settles down

Another one here wouldn't mind joining you all :)
TTC #1, took my last pill december 5th and first real period arrived 31st December so now I can really start tracking my cycles which hopefully won't be all over the place from being on the pill (Loestrin 20) for 6 years

Sending you all lots of baby dust for 2011 :dust::dust:

GL to everyone too!

I'm being impatient today waiting on WB. Should arrive tomorrow as it always arrives 4 days after I stop taking the pill for my 7 day break. 2 weeks ago I had EWCM and I'm sure I had Ov pain on my left side that night, and I had missed a couple of pills out of my last packet, so who knows. I don't have any signs though so just going to keep waiting for the WB as I doubt very much it was anything, probably just wishful thinking. I know, I'm mad!

No your not mad!!! I feel so impatient and just want the days to hurry so I can find out if start afresh next month and this is only our first month :D

x

It seems AF has now gone away (hopefully for 9 long months) so now I just want the days to hurry up so I'm in my fertile week and near ovulating, I hate wishing the days away but it's rubbish knowing theres pretty much no chance of getting pregnant right now

You have a very good chance as apparantly when you come off the pill your fertility is quite high before takes a dip before getting used to not being on the pill & figuring itself out :D

x

You have a very good chance as apparantly when you come off the pill your fertility is quite high before takes a dip before getting used to not being on the pill & figuring itself out :D

x

fingerscrossed then, i;d love to fall this cycle as it would mean getting a BFP around my birthday which would be such a great present :)
Hope you get your BFP quickly too, you have just come of the pill as well haven't you? hopefully we're both really lucky x

x

I'm hoping thats the case for me!

I took my last one New Years Eve. Hoping I'll be super fertile after my WB, which I'm still waiting for! Hurry up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->