Anyone want to come to mine and secretly switch my pills to placebo's...

toffee87

Reaction score
Pleeeeease :)

I haven't got the lack of conscience to 'accidently' forget to take them hehe.

I'm broody and only pregnancy will cure it hehe xxx

I hear you. I almost wish I were like a few .... people... that I know that could do this and sleep at night.

...then I remember that people like us are better off, even if we do need to be patient.

I know, I go through this in my head most days (not about pills, just about being patient). I know it will be worth while, but it is so very hard! There's plenty on bnb who are my age expecting/have kids. And then there's teens that I know of in 'real' life who fall pregnant at 15/16. I just get so jealous, it hurts. My dreams keep reflecting my broodiness xxx

lol I know! I had pregnant dreams for 2 weeks straight which convinced me (yet again) that I was pregnant. Guess what? It's CD1 here. NOT pregnant! *facepalm*

Ahh honey.

Im not gonna lie and say I havent though about it. I just couldnt live with myself knowing what I had done.

Makes it worse for me that my 17 year old SIL is 8 weeks pregnant by *accident*.

Pffft.

And I hear you, only pregnany will cure this broodyness, this horrible longing that wont leave me alone!!

I wish I could switch it off.

xxx

lol I think this post is great....I'm sure that all of us WTT girls have felt like this on more than one occasion.

What I keep trying to remember are the reasons why I am waiting to try and why they are important to OH and I. It would be sooooooo easy to start TTC now but we have set goals we want to achieve before we do.....

I had one day where I convinced myself that chucking a pill down the toilet everyday was a great way to go about things :dohh: but I saw sense before I got home so it's okay.

I still think about it haha. But this close to Uni? It's not worth doing it on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->