Anyone want to join my TWW? 3dpo... frustration!!!

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Currently 3dpo and awfully frustrated. Not expecting miracles but can hope right?

Going to desperately try to hold out testing until 10th somehow. Clearblue connected app states af due 7th p tracker claiming 10th.... I know the longer I wait the better but I think I’d be able to distinguish the difference between af arriving and pregnancy. When af is due one part of my right boob gets tender (I had a biopsy done a few years ago, it’s that part that gets tender) pregnancy usually gives me tender boobs but despite that I still tested the last 2 months knowing I hadn’t been lucky. Stupid I know!!! However this month I plan on trying to hold out unless I get good symptoms.

Hating this early dpo time, no symptoms, nothing to go on. Just waiting........ that horrible wait......

Anyone want to join???

I feel ya! I THINK I ovulated early due to an early positive OPK, but I ran out of OPKs and honestly, I could be ovulating now?

It's so confusing. So I'm either 2-3 dpo or I'm on O day according to my period apps that have been tracking my cycles for over a year. It's going to drive me nuts!

Either way I think I'll start testing with cheapies around the 7th.

We weren't TTC and I'm kind of miffed with my body... My cycle is already short at 27 days, if I'm ovulating 3 days earlier now then that means my cycles are down to 24 days which is concerning... I don't know why they're shortening.

Sorry for the vent. I have a lot going on in my mind since I got that positive OPK. I thought we were in the safe zone then my body decides "NOPE" :sigh:

I won't be upset either way, but it really is just bad timing financially and our living situation isn't the greatest...

I'm venting again, sorry. HAHA.

I'm struggling to wait too.
I think I'm about 7dpo
But I wasn't testing for ovulation just going off a calendar.
Waiting stinks
I got pregnant with my first two by accident
And this waiting is hard work

I will join you too! I'm 7dpo going by my CB digital ovulation tests. Started testing and obviously bfn. Lots of symptoms this month but might be imagining them lol good luck ladies xx

Sharp shooting pain in vag, feels like maybe in cervix last seconds and happening at very random times and sometimes followed by dull pelvic cramps, no uti as I also have urinalysis sticks cos I’m addicted poas and it helps save the IC and Opk’s, I would say feels like cervix dilating when in labour...so not sure why I’m having it now at possible 3dpo give or take a day or two.
Not had this during a cycle before

I feel the TWW threads are the best place to vent. We’re all in the same boat so feel free. Least we all understand each other in here!

4dpo and no symptoms. I know generally speaking it’s too early anyway so... And besides that I’ve lost a lot of hope in my body these past few months so not feeling very positive anyway

Last edited:
I feel the TWW threads are the best place to vent. We’re all in the same boat so feel free. Least we all understand each other in here!

4dpo and no symptoms. I know gernerally speaking it’s too early anyway so... And besides that I’ve lost a lot of hope in my body these past few months so not feeling very positive anyway

Aww, hugs hun :hug: It will happen! You have a pretty good chance. :D

No symptoms for me either. My boobs arent even sore which is really weird for me because they're ALWAYS sore after ovulation. I think I'm 3-4dpo? Not sure. I actually feel great, best TWW I've had in a long time. Lol! Usually after I ovulate I get headaches, sore boobs, and depressed. None of that this time. <3

My boobs don’t usually get tenderness or sore until 4 days before af so not expecting anything just yet. I feel better this month in the sense that I know when everything was happening but can imagine when (if) af arrives I’ll still feel let down... some things we just can’t control unfortunately.

Fingers crossed for us all

Hey ladies! Around 5dpo here. Felt a little nausea yesterday and today, but only briefly. That would be a new symptom for me this early. Usually before my BFPs with my other pregnancies all I had to go on was supper sore bbs and my intuition. :shrugs:

I might test on Monday at 8dpo.

5dpo. Have felt pretty nauseous on and off all day today. Desperately trying not to read anything into it just yet!

I was googling and it has happened to some ladies soooo... maybe? Hahaha

Well I’m out. AF arrived this morning...

Once again I’m back here!!!

Currently 5dpo. Had some minor cramping last night which I haven’t had any other months so..... we also had a good month of bd during fertile time and ovulation.

9 days to wait. I’m stocked up on IC, FRER and a digi but won’t be opening them unless I’m sure. Determined to hold out til af comes this month.... Send me some determination please :?

Good luck!
Do you test with a sample or poas? I figured that if I hid/threw away the container to collect a sample, it helped me with resisting to test as by the time I got to the toilet and realised no container, it’s usually too late!
I’ve only just ovulated so am resisting the urge to test and this month I really want to get past 10dpo...

I use a sample. I just keep telling myself I don’t want to see a bfn so resisting is easy for now!! It’ll be next week when the problems will start haha. That’s a good idea however. In fairness what I’d like to do most is wait until af is a no show unless I have symptoms which suggest she won’t be arriving.....

Same boat will not symptom spot this month I feel nothing .. The last time I took this tactic.. I fell pregnant

Yes same happened with me in December.

I’ve just been browsing through my symptoms from previous months af, I get a tender patch in my right boob approx 7/8 days before af arrives this month I have that now and I have 9/10 days until af. Why is all of this so god damn confusing. All I can say is, if af shows this month I’m done with it all. I can’t do this month after month anymore. So I’ll probably just be a lurker if the witch shows. She’s due no later than 7th July...

Yes same happened with me in December.

I’ve just been browsing through my symptoms from previous months af, I get a tender patch in my right boob approx 7/8 days before af arrives this month I have that now and I have 9/10 days until af. Why is all of this so god damn confusing. All I can say is, if af shows this month I’m done with it all. I can’t do this month after month anymore. So I’ll probably just be a lurker if the witch shows. She’s due no later than 7th July...
Snap .. I'm about ready to give up . Drive myself nuts each month its not healthy all this stress about is it going to happen or not... I'm done lol

Yep. I hear you loud and clear. I’m about here right now too. Currently 7dpo and unsure of how I’m actually feeling right now..... just blah to be honest.

Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->