Anyone want to join my TWW? 3dpo... frustration!!!

Can i join in on this thread? i think i am just starting my TWW ... had my Peak on clearblue advanced ovulation yday so BD’d right away tested today and is a Low so most my fertility apps (i use more than one lol) have adjusted to say I ovulated yday instead of today which would make me 1dpo

3650FF33-1ACD-488A-B10D-89148EA07B35.jpeg 0EC94F1A-48F0-4845-8260-F87DE9114B0A.png

Can i join in on this thread? i think i am just starting my TWW ... had my Peak on clearblue advanced ovulation yday so BD’d right away tested today and is a Low so most my fertility apps (i use more than one lol) have adjusted to say I ovulated yday instead of today which would make me 1dpo

View attachment 1063441 View attachment 1063442
Absolutely you can join.

With the apps, when I get a peak on my cb connected I put that date on as positive OPK and it adjusts from there. With the connected it tells me no more testing once peak has been detected. So if your peak was yesterday then I’d say today you’re 1DPO. Fingers crossed for you hun.

I’m 9dpo today and swear I had slight soreness to my boobs yesterday and they felt heavier when I took off my bra. I’d like to think we may be in with a chance this month but I’m very much in the middle at the moment. Stuck between a maybe and most likely no chance. But I’d say I’m sat at about a 75% chance af will arrive. I daren’t believe anything other so I can attempt to avoid disappointment. And even if it did happen I’m probably still going to panic due to the mc in feb at 11+6.....

Yeah according to most my apps im now 2dpo and i ovulated Friday with my peak. We BD’d thurs fri and yday so gt everything crossed thats enough cause other half is exhausted lol. We used Conceive Plus this time aswell as ive heard soo many reviews about people fallin first time with it... not tht im gettin my hopes up. I know i havent ovulated before thursday at least as I had a follicle scan on wednesday so thats aleast something cos we hadnt really BD’d before that.... this is first month in about a year or so that ive started testing etc so i just knw im going to be symptom spotting constantly

I may enquire into this conceive plus if I end up getting a visit from the witch this month. I’d love to hope I don’t need to but given my age it may be an option. I had the Mirena removed last July and it took us 5 months from removal to conceiving and this month marks 5 months since the mc so hoping 5 months is our magic time! Suppose I’m probably being silly really but who knows....

Hope this month is ours....

Well we were 2yrs trying when we first fell pregnant (ended in ectopic) then almost 2yrs to the day before we fell again (ended in miscarriage) soo this year will be the 2yr mark again... funny enough those 2 and my pregnancy with my son was all October time i conceived soo maybe thats my magic month...

If i have conceived this month my due date would be a week before my OH’s birthday so would be quite nice to pop out a baby for his birthday (save me buyin him a present ha!)

Awwww what a hard time you’ve had.... well I have everything crossed for you.

Seems the 5 month is my magic number as I think I’ve just got my bfp........

33568A70-5AAA-4C7D-AE42-A5A1823B2115.jpeg

Awwww what a hard time you’ve had.... well I have everything crossed for you.

Seems the 5 month is my magic number as I think I’ve just got my bfp........

View attachment 1063510

Ooooh I deffo see a vvvvvvfl :D but im known to have line eyes at times lol so prob best not having me double check it haha fingers crossed for you though!!! xx

Girls .. I’m new to this forum. I’m 9dpo and I’m feeling lightheaded from past 4 days and not exactly sore boobs but there is some sharp pain when I remove the bra. Mild headaches, swollen fingers, feeling feverish are my other symptoms. This is my second month trying for my first baby.
This two week wait is killing me. Does anyone has these kind of symptoms?

Im only 3dpo so ive no had anything apart frm wee twinges in my hip/ovary area. I know my boobs used to get abit sore before AF came and im fairly big chested which doesnt help. If ur 9dpo have you thought about maybe testing? I knw some ppl tht get a faint bfp at 9dpo

Yes I did another IC which showed the same kind of line with fmu then I did a frer at 9.30...

View attachment 1063552

Aah thats a clear line congrats :D how many DPO are you?? I am 3dpo todayy no got any symptoms yet which i wouldnt expect any yet anyway, had a couple of twinges on my right side but thats it

Im only 3dpo so ive no had anything apart frm wee twinges in my hip/ovary area. I know my boobs used to get abit sore before AF came and im fairly big chested which doesnt help. If ur 9dpo have you thought about maybe testing? I knw some ppl tht get a faint bfp at 9dpo
Thanks for the reply :) Just want to test little late so that I can get definite result. Can't handle the stress :(

Thanks for the reply :) Just want to test little late so that I can get definite result. Can't handle the stress :(

Yeah i knw th feeling i keep tellin myself im waitin until my AF date but this is first mth ive went bk to opks and doin my temp so i just knw im prob goin to test around 10dpo ... it is hard testin early cause u think if you do get a bfn thats u out for th month when really ur not out until af shows

Aah thats a clear line congrats :D how many DPO are you?? I am 3dpo todayy no got any symptoms yet which i wouldnt expect any yet anyway, had a couple of twinges on my right side but thats it

I’m 10dpo today. I didn’t have any symptoms other than moodiness which I generally get, exhaustion which I’ve had before and af has arrived and sore boobs slightly, worse today than has been the past couple of days. Oh and peeing for England!!! No symptoms means nothing. I had none at all with my other 3! Good luck hun x

I knew this month was your month

Haha. Thank you. If it wasn’t for all the amazing ladies in this forum I’d probably have driven myself crazy!!!! ](*,):hugs:For you all

I’m 10dpo today. I didn’t have any symptoms other than moodiness which I generally get, exhaustion which I’ve had before and af has arrived and sore boobs slightly, worse today than has been the past couple of days. Oh and peeing for England!!! No symptoms means nothing. I had none at all with my other 3! Good luck hun x

Haha. Thank you. If it wasn’t for all the amazing ladies in this forum I’d probably have driven myself crazy!!!! ](*,):hugs:For you all

Yeah i get quite a few symptoms that can be both AF and pregnancy every mth so hard to tell apart sometimes.. like tiredness and moody. Only roughly 7-8days before i maybe test lol

I am at 9dpo. I couldn’t handle it anymore and I tested today and I got a BFN on a pregnancy test .. tried with ovulation kit and it came out positive. My nipples are hurting as if they are on fire. Never had sore boobs as my PMS symptom. Anyone got a positive on a OPK and got a BFP?

I am at 9dpo. I couldn’t handle it anymore and I tested today and I got a BFN on a pregnancy test .. tried with ovulation kit and it came out positive. My nipples are hurting as if they are on fire. Never had sore boobs as my PMS symptom. Anyone got a positive on a OPK and got a BFP?

Not something I’ve ever tried but all I can say is a bfp at 9dpo isn’t all that common. This is my 8th pregnancy and my first bfp so early! Definitely not something that usually happens to me. Give it another day or so. I’m also finding my so called 10mlu tests are lighter than the frer...Good luck x

I have heard people gettin positive opks and a bfp but not this early... usually its after theyve already got a bfp and just testing the theory out if that makes sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->