Anyone watch 'The Real Hustle'

babynewbie

Reaction score
i LOVE it!! :D its really quite scary though how easy it is to scam people! i find myself being quite suspisious of strangers now! :haha:

me! i lurveee it :) but always think, what about those dodgy people? they're getting new ideas :haha: x

i think that too! you can just imagine all these crooks taking notes :haha: but it is good for all the nice people in the world, most well nearly all i probably would fall for!!

me too! :blush: i'm too nice to people as in public aswell :lol: so i'd probably get caught out too! Did you see the celebrity ones? I watched the one with matt willis and i really enjoyed it, although you don't realise these could be going on around me :haha: i'm like hmm!

Alex is just like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm isn't he lol

My OH got me into watching this cos he fancies Jess. And I don't mind at all if it means I can ogle Alex lol

alex is kinda mmm :cloud9: happy birthday to your little boy btw! xx

ha no worries! yes alex is definelty yum, thats mainly the reason i watch it ;) ha

I love the show, especially since it teaches you what to look out for and how much you should protect your belongings. I watch my stuff like a hawk, but I@m sure they could still trick me a few times. Did you see "TRH Around the World"? That was really interesting; shows you the different shows, hustlers etc around the world. I agree with them when they said that the American one seems to glamorise thieving; they seem to give themselves a big pat on the back for it, and that's not what the UK one is about; it's about protecting yourself

i love it too i love the tricks for drink bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->