Anyone watching benefits street?

BabyMamma93

Mummy of a Easter baby
Reaction score
i watched it last time, and just as something to do i thought 'oh why not, lets see what they have to slag us off about now' and omg, i haven't had a single dry eye since.
i cried at the first one when we met Reagan, then i cried again, and again and then yesterday (mon 1st) i was a wreck, i cried, no, i sobbed my heart out.
so much that i couldn't breathe (you know when your crying that hard) my eyes were red and puffy and i just couldnt get over it, i think i was crying, real crying for at least 20 mins, it was just so emotional!! #

anyone else watching it?

I watched the first series but ive only watched 1 episode of this series. I cant stand it. They make the real people that needs benefits look bad.

I am disabled and i am fighting for my disability benefits. I am in the process of switching from DLA to PIP (that is if i get rewarded it) If i dont get PIP i am screwed. I cant drive so cant get around. I will lose my bus pass, i wont be able to afford my glasses every 6 months and wont be able to get to the hospital for my appointment. Then you see these lazy fkers get everything and they still moan they cant afford this and that but they can sure as hell afford to smoke and drink!

I've watched it and was doubtful at first as I do get tired of them painting everyone on benefits as useless scroungers when they are not.

However I do think they should have shown Reagen and his mum more as I think she is a good example of what benefits are there for. Her story was touching and heartbreaking.

The only reason i was still watching it was to watch their story line, i agree that it makes people on benefits look bad, well i think the last series did, this one actually doesnt IMO, im kind of on benefits myself, i never judge a person whether or not it seems they are scrounging, thats their business, the Reagan story pulled my heart strings and thats why i carried on watching it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->